Nicole's Plan

A/N So chapter 3 begins. I have to warn you guys though, this is where it starts to get sexual. If you don't like that kind of stuff, then I suggest you skip this chapter and possibly the next 2 behind it. Otherwise keep reading and enjoy!

I washed my hair and scrubbed my body and got out. I came up with a plan and got my shorts that showed part of my ass and my tank top that showed a little too much cleavage. I put them on, went into the living room and sat next to him on the couch. "So how far did you get?" I asked. "I got to the part where-" he stopped mid-sentence when he looked at me. "D-D-Damn, you look hot." He stuttered. "Thanks." I said, slightly blushing.

Logan's POV
She came and sat next to me on the couch. "So how far did you get?" She asked. "Well I got to the part where-" I took one look at her and lost track of what I was saying. "D-D-Damn, you look hot." I managed to stutter. "Thanks." she said, slightly blushing. I was so shocked, that it was the longest time before I could manage to say anything. "S-So, D-Do you wanna play Halo with me?" I asked "Sure" she said. I was distracted by her appearance and ended up losing. "I win" She shouted. I was still looking at the screen when I glanced over at her and then followed her gaze. She was staring at my dick! "Hmm... Someone is turned on." She giggled like a pervert. I started turning a deep red color. She lifted my face to hers and and kissed me. My mind the proceeded to go blank and I melted into the kiss. "Let's take this to the other room." She said seductively. I followed her to her room.

Will Logan and Nicole have sex or will they just make out? Find out in the next chapter. Also thanks guys for supporting me throughout this story. You guys are the best. Private message me sometimes. I would love to read your stories. Just give me the titles. Rasenshurikenmaster out!