Chapter 4

"Jynx!! Where are you!!" Asher yelled, running around the forest.Nala heard Asher and ran as fast as she could until she found Asher

.After a few hours of searching, Nala finally found him.

 "Nala!" Asher squealed joyfully.

"Asher! What happened to you?" Nala asked.

"I can't find Jynx!" Asher muttered worriedly.

"WHAT! How could you lose her!" Nala yelled at Asher frightfully.

"I'm sorry.." Asher mumbled

"I'm sorry. How could you have even lost sight of Jynx?" Nala questioned.

"What's going on here?" Aino appeared from out of the bushes. "Where's Jynx?" Aino asked.

"Aino!?! What are you doing here! I thought you went to the other side of the forest?" Nala spoke of shock.

Aino explained, "Well I was at the other side of the forest but I had to come back for something."

"Asher is saying that he lost sight of Jynx and that she couldn't find her for hours and I just found him now and he told me this." Nala explained to Aino.

"I swear she just disappeared!"

"Asher...I told you to keep an eye on Jynx for me when I was leaving to the other side of the forest." Aino said in disappointment.

"I was trying, I thought she was asleep when I fell asleep!"

"It's not her fault, it's mine. I brought up Jynx's family accidentally and she got mad and ran off. Asher was trying to bring her back," Nala said while going in front of Asher.

"Yea Jynx was MAD." Asher reminisced.

Aino sincerely said, "Really... Oh I'm sorry I didn't know that's what really happened."

"They almost killed Nala." Asher continued.

"ASHER! She was angry. They wouldn't hurt any of us," Nala shouted.

"And then she almost killed you." Asher stated coldly, narrowing his eyes.

"They almost did WHAT?!!!" Aino yelled out in shock.

"SHE DID NOTHING!! SHE WAS ANGRY, ALL OF YOU MISUNDERSTOOD THEM. Including me..." Nala howled.

"And then they almost killed Nala." Asher whined for the third time.

"Ok Asher, calm down." Aino softly said.

"But she's gone!!" Asher cried.

"Okay okay it's okay. Let's go get Leon and look for her. Leon is good at finding animals." Nala said, walking towards Leon's tree.

"Wait! I know where Jynx normally goes if angry.

Come follow me!"

"Lets get Leon first," Nala demanded.

"Who's Leon?"

"Leon is my friend I go to when me and Jynx have a fight." Nala explained.

"Oh." Asher replied.

"Let's run quickly and find Jynx!" Nala ran.

Meanwhile, Jynx was trying to fight a dragon on the other side of the forest.

"LEMME GO YOU FURLESS BAT!" Jynx howled and squirmed in Duke's grasp.

"Shut up. Here is an easy escape, I'll let you out soon, and you run down the hill, hide in the bush, till my wife leaves, and hurry home. Got it?"

Jynx stopped squirming. "Hold on. Did you just say WIFE?!?!"

"Yeah, Ember is married to me, I try to calm her down." Duke replied, shrugging.

"And you're helping me?" Jynx snorted

"I'm not like my wife. You look young, no young fox should fight, so I'll help you escape."

Jynx looked up at the dragon in disbelief. Then she settled and looked around.

"I gotta put you back, remember I let you out, you run," Duke stated as he flew to the cage and gently placed Jynx inside.

Jynx narrowed her eyes. "And you're risking life to help me?! Sounds too good to be true my dude."

"Yes, trust me." A sudden shout was heard,

"DUKE! GET UP HERE! SHELLY IS TAKING OVER!"

A huge dragon landed in front of the cage, and sat in front of the cage.

Jynx rushed to the back of the cage and tried her best to blend in with the darkness.