Symptoms

Wednesday is normally typing her brand new story. She starts to feel a little light headed and nauseous. She took her hands off the keys and starts sweating heavily. Wednesday feels like she is going to die. She feels a bump inside her pants. She glimpses to see what it is. Her eyes opened wide in shock. Before she could say anything Enid walk in after being with Yoko. Enid looks at Wednesday in shocked.

Enid: Are you okay Wednesday? You seem a bit lightheaded?

Wednesday: Yes I am doing fine.

Enid looks confused as to why Wednesday looks lightheaded. She looked at Wednesday looking up and down. Her eyes flew wide opened and saw she was in heat, and was horny. Enid stood frozen at the door. She heard heart beatings fast. Her face was blushing a bit. Meanwhile, Wednesday heat was getting worse and worse. She couldn't even move at that point. Enid ran up to her and picked her up. She placed Wednesday carefully in her bed.

Enid: Do you need anything like water or ice, medicine??

Wednesday: A cup of water with ice is fine. But can you hurry up and stop staring you stupid dog!

Enid ran to the door quickly. She sprinted towards the stairs and started sprinted down stairs. She went looking for the cafeteria. Enid looks and looks, and she finds it, she opened the door and charged to the kitchen where the cups are. She opened the cabinet, grabs the cup, closes it, and sprinted to the water fountain. She place the cup and water started falling down. When the fountain stop she quickly sprinted for ice in the ice dispenser. Places the cup and starts to dispensing the ice dispenser. When it finished she grabbed the cup of ice and water, and started speed walking towards the stairs. She closed the door with her left foot since she had to hold the cup. She makes it to the stairs and gets to their dorm. She opens the door and she speed walks towards Wednesday. She glimpsed a little down there and sees it got bigger. She shakes hee head.

Enids mind: Focus Enid Focus

Enid: Here Wednesday! I hope you didn't wait long. Let me know if you need another one!

Wednesday: I will thank you. Ah, I spilled it on my pants...

Enid: OMG!! IM SORRY!! I ACCIDENTALLY BUMPED YOU HAND. WAIT LET ME WIPE YOUR CLOTHES OFF!!

Enid chases towards her side in the room. She starts finding a small towel and sprints towards Wednesday. Enid squats down and starts brushing Wednesday pants.

Wednesday: Sinclair I don't mind-

Enid started drying her dick.

Wednesday: Fuck.. your hand brushed over..

Wednesday pushed Enids hand angrily and fast.

Wednesdays mind: I cant take it anymore. I can't think clearly. My head is a foggy mess.

Wednesday puts her finger on her pants. She looks for the zipper and finds it. She pulled down her zipper and took out her dick. Her dick was all messy it even had cum everywhere.

Wednesday:  I just... need some relief. Please forgive me how unsightly I've become.

Wednesday looks up at Enid. Enid is blushing hard and hard. She is even staring at her dick. Enid covets her face so she doesn't see it.

Wednesday: Sinclair could you help me out this once.

Enid: I'd love to! But well- I mean your intoxicated and I don't want you to regret it anything. When your sober up but like- I can watch you if it helps..

Wednesday: You can watch..

Wednesday places her hand on her dick and starts jerking off slowly but she starts going a little fast.

Wednesday: Fuck.. HNGH.. Enid I want you so bad..

Wednesday stops and cleans her hands. When she's done she pulls Enid on the bed. She places Enid head on her dick. Wednesday opens enids mouth and puts her dick in it. Enid is shock and doesn't know what to do. She starts giving Wednesday a blow job. She licks her tip and stops. Enid starts taking off her clothes. Wednesday helps Enid take off her shirt. While Enid is taking off her pants and underwear. Enid pills down her pants and underwear down a little bit at the same time. Wednesday pushes Enid on her back and starts sucking on her boobs. She slowly starts to go down her body. She reaches to her kitty. Wednesday starts licking it.

Enid: HNGH..WEDNESDAY!!

Wednesday: Sinclair mi amor you look very pretty down here.

Wednesday gets on her knees. She grabs her dick and carefully into Enid. She slides in so fast.

Enid: HNGH WEDNESDAY!!

Wednesday starts thrusting slowly so she doesn't hurt Enid. She starts going a little faster. Enid starts moaning a little loud.

Wednesday: Amore mio i tuoi gemiti sono così carini i tuoi miei e solo miei nessuno può averti nemmeno quello stupido pilgram né Ajax.. (my love your moans are so cute, your mine and mine only no one can have you not even that stupid pilgram nor Ajax)

Wednesday starts going faster and faster. She makes out with Enid. They switched poses. Enid is on top of Wednesday. She starts thrusting fast. Wednesday starts moaning and so does Enid. Wednesday starts holding Enid by the waist making Enid go down and up.

Enid: I think.. HNGH.. I'm going to cum..

Wednesday: I think I'm going too..

Wednesday starts holding her butt in the air and starts going super fast. Wednesday can feel it about to burst into enids kitty. And Enid can feel it about to burst on Wednesday dick.

Enid: I'm cumming!

Wednesday: Me too!!

They both cum at the same time. They are both weak to move. Wednesday carefully takes her dick out. Enid passes out on top of her.

Wednesday mind: Did I go too rough on her?? I'll apologize when I wake up and when she wakes up.

Wednesday starts looking at enids body. Her body is filled with hickys and bite marks. Wednesday gets so flustered seeing this. She covers Enid in a towel and covers Enid with her cover. Wednesday kisses her face.

Wednesday: Goodnight Cara Mia

She turns off the light and goes to sleep.

Message from the author

Hey guys this is my first time writing a story to the public. If you can please subscribe and like my story. You don't gave to I understand. Thank you and next week will be a new chapter