Katniss

An update is finally here! It's kind of been a year...I was going through some stuff. I changed the caption of this, so go check it out. Plot twist!

The first few days weren't so bad. There were only a few beatings, only to my ribs and to my face, and there were no knives involved. Now it's different. I lay here on the floor of my home, the capital, and wait for my peacekeeper, Finn, to come. Soon enough I am strapped to a chair, staring at the familiar white ceiling.
"Are you ready, Ms. Everdeen?" Says a deep voice. President Snow.
"Yes," I croak, and the needle is going in.
Then come the images. First, there's Peeta trying to chase me up a tree with a knife. Peeta assaulting me in a cave. Peeta as a mutt, trying to turn me into one of them. Peeta trying to feed me poisonous berries. Then there's more, in a different place...home. Or what used to be home. Peeta, back in his family bakery in district 12, hitting his mom when he thinks no one can see, and stealing bread from his starving family all for himself. Peeta is an animal. I can never trust him again. He deserves to be dead.
I think I see him outside of the windowed room. I start kicking and screaming and clawing at whoever comes near, whoever tries to stop me from what I need to do. I need to get to Peeta. I need to kill him.
I wake up in my cell. There's a dull throbbing in my head and new bruises on my arm.
Finn walks in. "They had to sedate you, you went crazy."
I stare back in response. "You're right. Keep him and torture him first."
"He isn't here, Katniss. You were hallucinating. But don't worry; we'll be sure to let you make the final move when it's time," he says with a grin.