26. abhinav 😢😢

Guys if the target will not complete within 48 hours then i will surely disconnect this book

Continue....

After disconnecting the call avneet went downstairs. When she reach she hears vibha worried voice .

Vibha : abhi ...... 😰😰😰😰

Avneet went beside abhi and stand there . Abhi looked at her and then at Khushi indicating her that Khushi had spelled the beans .

Vaish came near them and hold avneet from her shoulder .

Vaish : avni ..... Now only you tell me what is going on here ??

Ranveer : yes avneet beta ..... You only tell .... We are asking abhi from so long but he was not saying anything........

Vibha : avneet is Khushi is saying truth....... That kahna .......

Avi looked at abhi . Abhi nobbed indicating her to tell everyone.

Avi : okay ..... I will answer all your questions but first you all sit ......

All were so eager to know the truth so they went and sit on the sofa without any argument. Abhi call abhinav beside him because he knows abhinav will can't take that news . Khushi was sitting beside avi hugging her from side .

Vaish : avni .... Please tell us the truth ....

Avneet took a deep breath.

Avi : i will tell you all everything but first it's my request to all of you to not to take any kind of tension.

Vibha : avneet .....

Avi : please 🥺🥺🥺

Vibha : okay say ...

Avi : firstly Sid is fine .....

Vibha : you are telling the truth right ??

Avi nobbed

Vaish : but Khushi was saying something else .....

Avi : i will tell you all  everything. Yesterday night Sid met with an accident

She looked at everyone s face and saw worries

Avi : he is out of danger .....

And again notice some calmness on everyone's face

Avi : faisu and akshu went London to bring him back .....

Vibha : kahna is safe right .... There is nothing to be worry ...???

Avi : yes mom .... He is absolutely perfect

Vibha got up from her place and went at home temple and bright a Diya 🪔🪔🪔🪔 in front of kahnaji s statue ....... After her vaish , ranveer , khushi and avneet also came ....

Vibha : i am very thankful to you kahnaji for protecting my kahna

Vaish : thank you God 🙏🙏🙏 . Today i will make kheer  for you .

They all were thanking God while abhi was sitting with abhinav beside him . Abhi put his hand on abhinav s head . As soon as abhinav feels his father s presence he hugged him

Abhinav : 😭😭😭😭😭

Abhi : abhinav ..... Bachaa .... Shh..... Stop crying ....

Abhinav : handsome is fine right ?  😢😢😢😢

Abhi : he is perfectly fine ... 😊😊😊

Abhinav : did he have got hurt  somewhere ?? .... 😢😢😢😢