Busted!

"You guys are so cute together! Right, Minato-sensei?" Rin sqealed again as she looked at her team-mates flushed faces with amusement.
   Minato, who had been a little shocked soon nodded his head in agreement. "Glad to see your okay Kakashi." The fourth Hokage stated with clear relief in his tone. The young silverette gave a small smile before resting his head back on 'his' uchiha's shoulder closing his eyes tiredly.
     The fouth Hokage smiled widely before proceeding to ruffle his youngest students now long hair. Said student made a face but didn't shy away from the touch. 'I've never felt so... Loved before.' The young ANBU member concluded happily.
     Taking a few deep breaths, Kakashi opened his mouth to speak but all that came out was a strangled gasp. He couldn't breathe! Sensing this Rin quickly grasped the small oxygen face mask and placed it over her friends mouth. Who of which gasped loudly before his breathing went back to normal.
    Everyone stood there for a moment before Tsunade walked in with a clipboard in hand before nodding at them in acknowledgement. "Alright Kakashi, before we start I assume Obito has already informed you about your condition? I'm just here to tell you that you should be out of here in just over a month. Even better I might be able to get you into physio therapy in a few weeks. There is only one problem, I do not want you on your own when I release you from this hospital. But I know you will not just stay with anyone. I was considering shizune or Minato but you would probably reject any of my suggestions."
     The young silverette nodded along. He didn't really want to bother anyone but what choice did he have? None. On the other hand Obito perked up. The young uchiha smiled as he pulled Kakashi closer to his chest. "I'll do it. I know I dont have as much medical knowledge as Rin or sensei but I'm always willing to learn. I'll also make sure he takes his medication and take him to his appointments if he has any that is."
    Tsunade smiled as she wrote something down. "Great! I shall arrange everything. Just one more thing, Kakashi's apartment is no longer suitable for his condition so I'll ask Fugaku-sama for his permission for Kakashi to stay in the uchiha compound." Obito nodded in agreement as he kissed his assumed lovers head of silver hair and squeezed his small hand.
    Kakashi smiled slightly before yawning. Noticing this, Obito moved off of the hospital bed before laying the smaller form down. "Shh... Sleep. We'll talk later." Kakashi gave a small smile towards his team before closing his eyes to fall into a light slumber.