Wake Up

It had been three hours since Tsunade had taken Kakashi for emergency operating and the rest of team Minato where restlessly sitting in there seats. Obito who of which the only one that hasn't cried was about to demand to know something about his friends condition when the busty medic walked into the room holding a clipboard. "Minato-kun? May I talk to you in private please?"

        Without waiting for an answer she walked into a seperate ward which was empty. A few moments later the yellow flash joined her as he looked at the nin with worried eyes. "Good thing is Kakashi's condition is stable though we have some bad news..."

        Hearing this the blondes stomach dropped as he looked into his elders eyes. Fearing for the worst Minato didn't want to ask and the Sannin must have noticed because she sighed and started to continue. "The bad thing is... Kakashi is in a coma. Me and my medical team has estimated that he should wake up in around 3 weeks under strict medical care. Don't worry Minato I will be his personal docotor everything will go smoothly. You may see him now if you wish. Just tell the Uchiha that he MUST be quiet and if I hear anything I'm kicking his arse out of here." And without waiting for a reply the blonde kinochi walked out of the ro

                                    ~x~

        Obito was tapping his foot restlessly against the pale, sterilized floor when his sensei slowly walked back into the waiting room almost looking like a ghost which made the Uchiha think of the worst.

        Standing abruptly the smaller raven ran towards his teacher clutching onto his shirt sleeves. "H-How is he?" Realising his stutter Obito mentally cursed himself before making eye contact with Minato. 

        Said blonde was snapped out of his brooding and looked into his other students dark orbs and smiled shakily not wanting to show weakness in front of his team. "T-Tsunade-sama said he is stable but uhm... H-h-he is in a c-coma." Minato just finished his sentence before he completely broke down.

      Hearing the news on his best friend, Obito couldn't believe it. His cocky, superficial and talented teammate gave in. He actually gave into something. This was his body's way of telling us he's given up. Not if Obito has anything to do with it it doesn't.

      Taking a few steps back from his sensei, the raven suddenly turned on his heels and ran towards where he believed to be Kakashi's personal room. After a few moments of running Obito stopped in front of room 39 and was about of reach for the handle before stopping suddenly afraid to see his team mate in such a condition.

       Taking a sudden breath the Uchiha swug open the door and gasped at the sight before him as for the first time that day a few stray tears rolled down his face. 'Kashi...'