The sleepover, the next day

Lincoln sat down next to Luan which was next to me and Lynn was next to me and Luna was next to Lynn then Clyde and back to Lincoln. "Who goes first." Lincoln asked, "Ooo me." Clyde raised his hand. We went easy dared and truths for the beginning then things started getting interesting dares and truths, "My turn, YN truth or dare." Lincoln asked, "Uhh truth." "Are u gay?" I was shook, "Yes. I like girls." I finally got out, Lincoln, Clyde, Luna and Luan smirked, Lynn didn't look shocked at all, "You knew?!?" Luna asked pointing at Lynn, "Umm yea? Her dad called her out right in front of me thinking I was her girlfriend." Lynn giggled, I put my head in my hands embarrassed. Luna and Clyde knew my feelings but Clyde definitely told Lincoln and I know Luna told Luan so they know. "ANYWAYS." I yelled, "My turn." I said, "Clyde, truth or dare." "Truth." "Who do you like?" I smirked, he glared at me, "L-Lori." Clyde sighed, everyone looked shocked but Lincoln and I. I giggled and Clyde knew what he was gonna do next. "Lynn, truth or dare?" Clyde asked, "Dare." "I dare you to full on make out with YN." Clyde said, "WHAT." I yelled, I glared at the four smirking thats when it hit me. "You guys planned this. Wait Luna you were in on it?" I asked, "Well of course, when I went to go write my song, I didn't write anything it was an excuse to talk with them oh and I told Luan during the movie." Luna smirked and I glared at them, I looked at Lynn and shes red already looking at me, "You guys gotta do it its a dare." Lincoln said smirking. I took a deep breath and leaned in and she did too. I could feel her breath on my lips so I closed the gap. Her lips were soft and tasted like vanilla, I wanted more. Our lips moved in sync and felt like they were supposed to be together. I swiped my tongue over her lip asking for entrance and she accepted and opened her mouth. Our tongues started fighting for dominance, I crawled on her lap placing my hand on her cheek and the other on her chest. She put her hands on my waist. I heard whistling and shouting I ignored it and kept going. Our tongues exploring each others mouths. Before we could go any farther I disconnected our mouth gasping for air, a string of saliva connecting our mouths. I whispered into her ear, "I like you like, like like you." I whispered, "I like like you too YN." She whispered, "Are they still looking." I asked, "Yup." I rested my head on her shoulder and took a deep breath.

I crawled off her lap and looked at everyone. They were smirking, I rolled my eyes and smiled. "You guys have to be dating now after a kiss like that." Luna chuckled, I looked at Lynn and she nodded, "Yea we are now." I took Lynns hand and brought it up to my face and kissed the back of it. "YESSSS. GAMES OVER WE COMPLETED THE PLAN." Luna yelled, Luan stood up and started walking away, "Wait, guys don't tell anyone yet im not ready." I said they all nodded and went to their room, "I didn't ask this after our you know so imma do it now. Lynn Loud will you be my girlfriend?" I said, "Yes!" she hugged me I of course hugged her back. I sat on the couch since the floor is uncomfortable, Lynn sat next to me and rested her head on my shoulder. I kissed her head and put on a movie. She fell asleep after 30 mins of the movie.

I picked her up and went up the stairs to her room and put her down on the bed. I grabbed the blanket and put it over her, I went to walk away but she grabbed my wrist and pulled me down onto her bed with her. Me next to the wall, Lynn cuddled up to me and put her head on my chest and wrapped her arms around me. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her head and went to sleep.

I woke up by the sunlight shining through the curtains. I heard a click and woke up more to Luna taking pictures of me and Lynn cuddling, "What the hell are you doing?" I said, "You guys looked cute and I can use it for blackmail." Luna chuckled and walked out of the room, "BREAKFAST IS READY." I heard Lynn Sr yell, I shook Lynn trying to wake her up. She woke up and I told her breakfast was ready. She got up and started changing. I yelped and looked away, "You can look we are like dating now." Lynn said I nodded and looked at Lynn my mouth dropped. She was in her black sports bra with some sweats on. She had abs. "Your staring." Lynn broke me out of my daydreaming, "I cant help it, I have a hot and beautiful girl right in front of me that so happens to be my girlfriend." I got up and hugged her from behind. I kissed her cheek and grabbed some of her clothes since I forgot to get some. I grabbed her hoodie with the school logo and her last name on the back and some black sweats. She grabbed her long sleeved shirt with number one on it and her last name on the back and some sweats. I put my hair up in a ponytail and Lynn put hers up as well. We walked downstairs to everyone at the table eating the food already. There was two empty seats next to each other for us I sat in the one next to Luna and Lynn sat in the one next to Luan. I scooted in the table and Luna whispered to me, "Stealing her clothes already?" I looked at her and glared but nodded. She smirked and went back to eating.