What is Going On?!?

Lincoln, Clyde ans I walked to Flips gas station to find Charlie a gift, Charlie is leaving tomorrow. We walked like 3 blocks to get there, "Lincoln are we about there?" I asked, "Yes its just around this corner. We arrived at Flips gas station, we went inside and Lincoln walked to a massive looking ring, "How much for the everlasting emerald." Lincoln asked, "$42,000." Flips mumbled, "What about 17 cents and a lint ball." Lincoln placed it on the counter, "Plus a Lincoln coin." Clyde placed it, "Its just a penny." I said, "The price is still the same, listen we have been doing bad and im losing all my money on this place, not even my lucky $2 bill can save me." Flip said, "What if I can help you." Lincoln asked, "Lincoln you are the only person that can help me." Flip replied. "No problem with these two I can do anything." Lincoln smiled, Clyde said something in Lincolns ear, "Bird watching?" Lincoln asked, "Yes and YN is coming with me." Clyde said, I nodded. "Ok ill help you Flip." They shook hands and Clyde and I walked out the door.

"I wonder what Flip needed from him." I said, "I don't know but this is a good looken bird, I've been waiting all day for this." Clyde smiled. I loved hanging out with my brother, if there was a chance I would definitely take it. I watched the birds with him for awhile, we talked about things. "Clyde I think im gonna go to the Loud family." I smiled, "To see Lynn." Clyde joked, I playfully shoved him and rolled my eyes smiling. I got up and waved to Clyde and started my walk to the Loud house.

I was a block away when I saw the Loud house and I started running. I walked up the stairs onto the porch and rang the doorbell. Lincoln opened the door and there was an older guy standing there looking at me and Flip here. But only 5 kids were there instead of all 11, Leni was dressed as Lisa and Lisa was dressed as Leni, Lucy was dressed as Luan and Lana was dressed as Lola, I could tell by the hat, I giggled at Lana and snapped a quick photo. I saw Lana smile and roll her eyes, "Lincoln what the hell is going on." I said, Lincoln excused himself and walked outside with me. "Its charity week and Flip needed to pretend to be our dad for one night because he has wrote letters to his brother about our family but of course Flip was the dad." Lincoln explained, "Wait so Flip is pretending to be the dad to them because his brother was paying for the gas station so he had to be your guys dad." I said, Lincoln nodded, "Wheres Lynn?" I asked, "In the basement." Lincoln replied, "WHAT!" I yelled, "Who's all down there? Did you feed them?" I asked, "Luna, Luan, Lola and Lynn and also no." Lincoln replied. I glared at him and opened the door pushing myself through everybody. I walked into the dining room picking up all the leftovers, I went to the kitchen to grab 4 plates and a fork. I made sure to bring some lava cake too. I unlocked the basement door and opened it then shut it. I walked down the stairs to see them fighting over food. Lola and Luan were fighting over a piece of paper with dry macaroni on it. Lynn and Luna were fighting over a little chocolate bunny, "HEY." I yelled catching their attention, "Here I have food for you guys." I placed down the food and gave everyone a plate and fork. They all started digging in till they were full, "Oh my god im so full." Luna mumbled, "Thank you YN we were so hungry, Lynn about ate mr coconuts." Luan giggled, I smiled at Lynn, "What we were hungry and his head looked pretty good." Lynn said, "Do you know what they are doing up there?" I asked, they nodded, I sighed, "They have Lucy dressed as Luan it was kinda funny, also Lana is dressed as Lola." I giggled. Everyone started giggling, "Im going up there to see whats happening." I said, I walked up the stairs when Flips brother said he was going to stay another day. I was shocked, I walked back out to the living room to see Flips brother relaxing on the couch, "Its settled im staying another night." Flips brother stood up, "WHAT." I yelled, "I mean, im happy your here." I nervously chuckled, "Who is she." Flips brother pointed at me, "Shes my friend, she pretty much lives here." Lincoln said, I smiled, "Oh ok." Flips brother sat back on the couch, "YN Charlie is leaving tonight." Lincoln said, "Oh I can give Clyde a call have him sabotage the bus and I can go get the ring." I smiled, "Also you better let them put of the basement soon." I glared at him, Lincoln nodded.