Calum || Stranger 2

"I can't believe I said yes to mom!" Maxine, my best friend groaned throwing herself at my bed.

"What is it about?" I asked chewing my lip trying to concentrate on the reviewer in my hand. Finals is freaking coming.

"We're going to the hotel she's checking in." She said

I furrowed my eyebrows. "I can't. I'm busy. Finals. Right? And why not? She's your mom." I said.

"Busy. I see. Busy almost fucking someone? Worst. A fucking stranger. And I don't want to go there because she's with her boyfriend and I hate him." She teased earning a glare from me.

I was still annoyed at that guy. Like who would leave a girl on the middle of you know what. If I'd ever see him again. I swear, he'll get the best payback ever.

"I really can't believe he left you like a wanton." Maxine laughed.

I playfully smacked her on her head.

"What's his name anyways?" She asked.

"Ca..." I trailed off. What the hell. I freaking forgot his name. But I am pretty sure it starts with C.

"I don't remember." I said.

I heard her gasp. "Is his tongue that good you forgot his name?" She faked shocked and I almost choked at my own saliva.

"You are so nasty. Stop that right now Max." I said scrunching my nose.

"I think he's Asian." I muttered.

I heard another gasp. "You sure? I heard most of Asian guys got small dicks." She said.

I laughed. "We are not going to talk about Asians and their dicks." I shook my head again.

*****************

"Mom. Here's the things you needed. Happy honeymoon." Max said trying so hard not to roll her eyes.

"You two should stay because I payed for one more night. Enjoy everything."  Her mom said.

Wow. A beatiful hotel room for reviewing.

"Thankyou so much Mimi." I thanksed her before Max could refuse.

"What? No we aren't---" Max said

"We actually are staying." I said throwing myself at the bed.

She rolled her eyes at me.

"Enjoy ladies." Mimi's boyfriend said leaving us two at the hotel room.

"C'mon Max. We could swim at the pool later. And hot tubs. C'monn." I encouraged her.

"Yeah yeah." She retorted.

"Hey. I should be the one who's mad at youuu. You left me at the bar last night I ended up almost fucking a guy. I was druuunk." I whined playfully.

"Whatever. You liked it." She said.

We both laughed.

Not that I don't like it. But still. He left me wanting. Ugh.

"I am going home to get some clothes. Stay here. I'll get some for you too." She said and I nod.

I went at the small veranda of the room seeing the beautiful view of trees and the city.

"Heyy!" Someone called.

I looked at the next veranda that was on the other room and saw a blonde guy with a lip piercing.

"Hey." I answered. He's beautiful. But I don't like blondes. I don't know. Don't hate me.

"I'm Luke." He said.

"Cool." I replied

"I know I am." He said.

"L-O-L. How so?" I asked.

"I'm in a band." He shrugged.

"Hah. I don't like music." I said. Which is true. I'm not the music type of a girl.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?" He practically screamed.

"How could you deal with your life without music?" He asked.

"I don't know. Life before doesn't have one so why not?" I said.

"Tell me. You're a caveman aren't you?" He tries.

"Hah. How I wish." I rolled my eyes.

"Hey mate who are you talking to?" Another guy said peeking out of the veranda.

"Fuck." I almost tripped when I saw who peeked.

He was pretty shocked too. But he smirked and said "Oh. Hi stranger. It's me. Calum"

---------------------------------------
it's been so long.

This chapter is boring but whatever. Next chapter will be smutttt. Wooty wooot. Hahahaha.

But yeah. Vote and comment down below.

Love yah babes.

J x