"I found a book for you." Julia said as she walked through the gates, "Its content is similar to what you were looking for."

Lee Know halted and paid close attention to her words.

"It's called "A man's disguise". I got the name from a friend."

A frown formed on her face, "Why is your car here?"

Lee Know stammered.

"I thought you said you were free for the weekend." She said, disappointed.

"I am-"

"We were supposed to spend the day together." She said, "You never make time for us!"

"I've got an errand to run." He said hastily. "I won't be long, I promise." Tears threatened to fall from her eyes as she watched him drive away.

Later that evening, she decided to head to the local bar. She waited for Lee Know for hours. The sun had set and there was no sign of him. Distraught, she reached out to the friendly hands of alcohol to aid her.

"Ah, we meet again." A familiar voice said.

She chuckled, "How do we always run into each other like this?"

"How come you're always here, sulking over the same man who won't treat you right?" he retorted.

She sighed as she placed her glass on the counter.

"So," he said, taking a seat next to her, "What went wrong this time?"

"I feel like I'm the only one in this relationship." She said and sighed yet again. "You must think I'm crazy. Every time we meet I always seem to be complaining about the same thing."

"Julia," he said as he faced her, "I would never think you're crazy. Nor would I judge you. We've not known each other for long, but I do think of you as my friend. I'm glad you feel comfortable enough to speak to me about the things that hurt your soul, and I'll do my best to help you feel better."

Julia smiled at the man beside her. He was a simple man. In the short time they'd known each other she started to be great full that she had a friend like him. She didn't have to run miles to know what went on in his mind, unlike what she had to do with Lee Know. They spoke for hours about various topics. She felt warm. But most importantly, she felt happy.