Help (Paul)

DISCLAIMER!!! TW!!!!! Self harm- IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE WITH THIS KIND OF CONTENT DONT READ!!! LOVE YOU <3

Requested by: Anonymous

Paul's pov

I close the front door quietly as it is late at night and Y/N should be in bed. Walking up the stairs I hear sobbing and my heart drops..

Y/n's pov

I hear knocks at the door and I pull up my pyjama bottoms so they cover my stinging legs. Paul comes in and looks me in the eye, as if he knows what's going on. His eyes widen as they look further down my body and I look to my thighs to see the blood soaking through the pyjamas. I close my eyes and sigh as I brace for him to yell at me for being pathetic, I've gotten used to it from my mum, but he doesn't yell. He just walks up to me and wraps his warm arms around my frame. I don't even realise I am crying until large, warm droplets of tears drip down my face and neck. "I love you sweetheart, I really do!" He cries into my shoulder. I wrap my arms around his neck and breathe in his comforting scent. Paul pulls away from me and grabs the first aid kit from the top of the cupboard.

Paul's pov

I grab the first aid kit and look back to their trembling frame. I wrap bandages around their thighs and pull them back into me. "Why did you do it lovie?" I ask, staring into their bloodshot, yet still dazzling, eyes. "I don't know. I just guess I've been in a dark place. My life has nothing good in besides you and everything is just getting to me. I wake up tired, and I have no motivation to live anymore," they sob harder and rest their head onto my shoulder. "You, are the most perfect, stunning, amazing person in the world, love, and if you ever think of doing this again, then talk to me. I want to help you, I don't want you hiding things like this from me because I know I can help you!" I exclaim, holding their face in my trembling hands.

Y/N's pov

His words leave me speechless. I love this man with all my heart. I know he would give up the world for me. We go into our bedroom and I change into clean pyjamas, throwing the old ones in the bin. Paul gets into bed and wraps his arms around my frame and strokes my cheek and softly hums a tune. "I love you, lovie" he whispers "I love you too," I murmur before falling asleep in the comfort of his arms. From that night on, Paul name sire to check my skin for any damage for a year until we realised that he did help me, in so many ways, he helped me physically, emotionally, and mentally, and I've never been so thankful for a person in my life.

(501 words) I hope you enjoyed the story (especially YOU anon <3). If tge ending is bad then it's because I wasn't sure how to end it. Sorry (: