Chapter 4: weirdly sweet

I woke up in my bed and saw that Hermione was still asleep. (we share a room) I heard a knock on my door so I walked over to it and opened the door but there was no one there. I looked around but saw no one except a note and a ring, it was Draco's ring. I pick up the note and it said: " I'm sorry for being rude yesterday but the ring looked good on your hand, so I'm giving it to you. x DM

What the fuck, since when did he have a soft spot. I took the ring and closed the door and got dressed , trying not to wake up Hermione. I looked at the ring, " should I put it on or leave it here?" I thought. In the end i chose to put it on my finger and saw that Hermione was waking up.

"Good morning sleepy head." I said wile hovering over her head. "Wake up or I'll pour water over you." Hermione started to get dressed and we walked into the common room to find Harry and Ron having a discussion over who would get a girlfriend first. Hermione and I looked at each other and laughed and just walked out towards the grand hall.

When we got there I saw Draco looking around for someone and when he saw me his eyes lit up. He looked at my hand and saw I was wearing the ring, was he blushing? I sat down and looked over at Draco and he was staring at me, really intensely.

A random guy from gryffindor walked over to me and whispered something in my ear about something for quiditch but I saw Draco get mad. What was his problem? When the guy walked away I saw Draco stand up and follow him out the grand hall into the hallway.

What was he gonna do? I stood up to follow them and Ron asked me what I was gonna do, I said: " oh uhm I'm gonna go change my outfit since it's Saturday and we have not much to do so I might as well get comfortable."

I walked into the hallway and saw Draco pin the guy against the wall! " What are you doing!" I yelled. " Let go of him Malfoy." I said and he did. The guy ran away and Draco just stood there. "What the hell was that for Malfoy !?" I said almost screaming.

"You." Is all he said...