Chapter 15: date

It was finally 9pm and I was ready and waiting for Cedric in the common room. Someone knocked on the door so I walked out and it was Cedric.

He told me to follow him and when we came outside he showed me a small picknick under moon light. "It's beautiful Cedric!" I said while looking at the food and the stars.

We sat down on the blanket on the grass and he handed me a glass of champagne. We looked at the stars and talked the whole time until I saw Draco walk outside and I almost chocked on a muffin.

When Draco saw me he came walking up to us and picked up Cedric by his shirt and punched him. "PUT HIM DOWN DRACO!" I yelled at him.

When he finally let go Cedric said he had to go and ran of. I sat there in shock and threw a glass at Draco, and he caught it. I had to think a second to know how he just did that but before I could say anything the glass broke into peace's in his had. He started bleeding .

"Draco! Oh my god are you okay?" I said in a panicked tone.  He looked at his hand and then looked back at me and said: " I said I would always protect you no matter what, so I don't care if we are dating or not . I will always protect you from dicks like him."

"You know what I don't even care, let's just get your hand fixed first." I said as I took his other hand to get him to my dorm.

When we got to my dorm I told him to sit down. He kept looking at my eyes the whole time I bandaged his hand. Suddenly he pulled me towards him and he kissed me.

"Draco I..." I said but he cut me off with another kiss. I took a step back as I was blushing really hard. "You can lay down on my bed if you want."

He took my hand and said: "Will you lay with me?" His eyes sparkled. I couldn't say no so I agreed and we both laid next to each other on the bed.

We just talked about everything we could possibly talk about. But at some point it got to my mother.

Draco asked: "When did your mother go missing?"  "In year 3 she disappeared out of nowhere." I said tearing up.

Draco hugged me and told me to close my eyes and I did. We fell asleep like that.