Chapter 37: Hide and seek

Draco's PoV:

As I was counting to 30 I heard something crash. I openend my eyes and saw death eathers. Everyone was screaming and running but all I could think about was finding y/n.

I was running around and searching for y/n. Suddenly I saw her trying to hide behind a tent, not knowing about the death eathers. I ran up to her and lifted her up. I ran away with her in my arms.

Y/n PoV:

As I was trying to hide I heard Draco behind me. Before I could say anything he lifted me up in his arms and he started running away. I was confused but when I saw fire everywhere and everyone running I realised. "Where is the rest!" I yelled as I tried to look behind Draco.

"I don't know and I don't care!" He yelled as he kept running. "We have to find them Draco!" I yelled as I tried to jump out of his arms. He wouldn't let go. "Y/n listen to me! We will find them alright!" He said as he started to look around.

"To your left!" I yelled when I saw the rest. He started running to them and when they saw us we followed them to the brooms. There were not enough brooms so some people sat on the back. I sat behind Draco and held on for dear life.

We flew back to the Weasley house and when I got off Draco flew away without saying a word. Rude...

We walked inside and everyone was silent. Hermione was in tears and I comforted her. Ron started cussing and yelling but Molly shushed him quickly.

"You kids should go pack your bags for hogwarts." Molly said. We walked upstairs and started packing again.

I was done packing because most of my stuff was already at Hogwarts.

The next day Molly brought everyone to the train and waved us goodbye. We put our luggage away and sat down.