Chapter 1- truma

(Warning this story contains: mentions of rape/sexual assault/abuse. Strong language please skip and I'm only warning you once throughout this whole story.- The characters in this story are the same characters in my other story- Forbidden love)

Arthur was on his was back from the swamps that was near a very civilised city called Saint Denis, he had found a small cottage shack, Arthur doesn't know what to call it. He met a man there, Arthur could admit the man was a little strange, the man's name was sonny, he invited Arthur in. Arthur has no clue why he accepted this. The man hit him over the head with something, most likely a tree stump, knocked him clean out. He woke up a little bit, vision all fuzzy, he felt his arms above his head, tied up. The ropes were really tight, burning into his skin. They were so tight causing his wrists to bleed, Arthur felt blood trickling down his wrists, his whole body hurt.
The strange man came over to him.

"Hey sugar.. relax we're gonna have some fun.."

"You struggled.. and you lost.."

"Quite a tussle my pet.."

The man repeated.
Arthur closed his eyes, pretending to black out, Arthur felt the man take of his clothes, he could  feel the man doing things to him. The pain was unbearable causing him to black out.

He was covered in blood, he was bleeding, his whole body sore. His back, his inner thighs, he could Barely sit on his saddle, he slowly made his way back to horseShoe Overlook.

Arthur sobbed on the way back. he finally arrived back to camp, he was all sluggish and in a horrid amount of pain, it was hard for him to sit down let alone walk, he forgot to dry his tears away. A voice called out from the trees. "Who goes there... Identify yourself" that was none other then Charles, he always was busy doing camp chores or taking guard duty. Charles got close enough to Arthur before realising it was him, "Arthur. God it's only you, will you identify yourself next time- Oh god Arthur! What happened?!" The native asked with a really worried look. "I'm f-fine.." Arthur trembled. "Are you sure.. you're bleeding.. your legs are also bleeding.. you looked like you've been through hell and back" said Charles. "Charles no need to worry I told you-." Arthur got off his horse, his feet hit the floor sending a sharp pain up Arthur's legs to his backside and lower back, Arthur let out a whimper before collapsing letting out a harsh scream. "Arthur!" Said Charles falling down to his friends side. Hosea and Dutch ran from the other side of camp from the loud scream from their Adoptive son. "Mr. Smith! What happened!?" Asked Hosea, also falling to his knees next to his unconscious son. "I don't know.. he was fine one moment.. the next I guess he's not.." said Charles.

"I think something bad happened.."

(A new story! I hope you enjoyed! Please comment and vote if you want more! Also if you want please suggest a horse name, either male or female!)