Chapter 2

The piece of the puzzle

I hear my room been trashed. They're looking for me. The bedroom door opens with a squeek i hear heavy footsteps. They're closing in. the wardrobe doors open slowely i push against the wall. Silence apart from his heavy breathing. He feels so close, so dangerous.

I feel a hand on my chest. I get pulled out so fast i cant react. I get thrown near the bed. I scream and get up as fast as possible and scramble over the bed to get as far away from him. Thats when i see him. He's huge looks well over 6 foot, black shirt that clings tightly to his mussles. Dark blue jeans and a belt. He's clean shaven apart from a five o'clock shaddow. Chizled features, square chin, short black hair and persing green eyes, deep, i feel like they are looking into my soul.

I catch a glimce off him lookin me over before i hear him deeply say; "you are Alex i prosume, my boss sent me to get you. His plans are now in action and he needs the pieces. You have grown since i have last seen you." "What?" i splurt out " last seen me!". "Yea, now get up before i drag you out." he says demandenly then marches over, grabs me and drags me out by my legs.

I hardly have time to react to his orders. Im been pulled out of the room. I grab onto anything and everything. I scream an try to get my legs free but he just holds tighter."Your hurting me" i choke out. He drops me near his mate. His mate is wearing a white t and jeans. i dont see his face. the big dude grabs my hands and ties them up, while his mate puts duct tape over my mouth. he then puts a rag over my eyes while my feet are been bound together. I try to sceam but no one will hear me i can only just hear me. I hear someone say "got the stuff" before somthing gets put on my face and i black out.