Chapter 3

I wake up in darkness. I can move but it hurts. I try to stand but i fall. I drag myself till i meet a wall and just sit there leaning on it. Its so dark i cant even see my hand in front of my face. my arms and legs ache, my head stings and i dont know where i am. I start to cry. My eyes start to get heavy and i doze off.

I shoot up to the sensation of cold water over my body and i scream. Then realise im soaked. The big dude i seen before threw a bucke of water over me. He laughs at me and then just leaves the room. Theres a light on now so i can see.

Its a concrete room with no windows. There is only a small metal bed, a tray of food and the light is just a bulb on string. Rembering what happened to me i clench my fists in anger. They didnt even have the desensy to put me on the bed. They just threw me on the ground.

My stomach hurts and grumbles telling me to get food. So i pull myself over to the tray. There is a couple pieces of toast and spagetti on the plate there is also a bottle of water. I think about not eating the food but as i do i start shoveling it into my mouth. My stomach is over powering me and i cant stop. After eating and drinking half the bottle my stomach is satisfyed. I lean against the bed and pull my knees to my chest. I groan in agony. I sit there, my eyes water and my check burns.

The door opens and this new guy walks in sees me and immediatly looks down. Hes cute, if we werent in this situation i would totaly flirt with him. He has light blond-brown hair and is wearin a plain blue shirt and green knee lenth shorts.

He get my tray, takes another quick glance at me and walks out locking the door behind him.

I wake up and im sprawled across the floor. I sit up still sore. The light is still on and i look myself over. The main marks are on my wrists and anchles, then there are just random dark bruses here and there.

I stand up and fix my shirt and then sit on the rock bed. The door flys open and hits the wall with a clang. I fall back on the bed with fright and a man walks in.

Who ever is reading this thanx. if u have any ideas about the next parts u can say. and sorry for the bad spelling. ill try update quickly.