Part 2

"Oh no," Kakashi said as he bent over a trashcan, "I'm going to puke."

"Oh come on," Ahsoka said jokingly, "It can't be that bad."

Kakashi pulled his mask down and released the contents of his stomach into the trashcan, much to the disgust of the Jedi. After everything in his stomach was gone, he flushed his mouth with a water-style technique and pulled his mask back up.

"I've never seen someone get sick from hyperspace travel," Ahsoka said, "Any idea why Master?"

"It could be a terrible case of motion sickness," Anakin suggested, "But I doubt it, he moved even faster than us, and we're constantly dodging lasers."

"It could be the Cronau Radiation," Obi-wan suggested, "He and the people of his planet have been away from the broader galaxy for hundreds of thousands of years and could not travel between worlds. He's likely just never built up a resistance to the adverse effects of Hyperspace Travel."

"That makes sense," Kakashi said as he held his hand over his stomach.

"Well if hyperspace makes you sick," A clone said as he approached, "I've got good news for you."

The group turned around and saw a clone walking towards them. His armor had blue accents, and he wore a command skirt. His helmet was removed and his blonde hair grew slightly past the standard buzzcut.

"Captain Rex," Ahsoka said, "Good to see you.

"Good to see you too, Captain Tano." He responded.

"What's the news?" Kakashi asked.

"We're near Coruscant, so we'll be dropping out of hyperspace soon."

Kakashi sighed in relief, setting the trashcan on the ground.

"I'd recommend you keep the trashcan in hand; Cronau Radiation spikes at the start and end of hyperspace jumps."

Just as Kenobi finished his sentence, the ship came out of hyperspace. Bile rose in Kakashi's stomach, he grabbed the trashcan and expelled the small amount of liquid left in his stomach. He cleaned his mouth out with another water jutsu and looked at the Jedi.

"I never want to do this again."
______________________________________________________________________________________________

"This is the man you wished to show us, Master Kenobi?" A man sitting in a plush chair asked.

"Yes, Master Windu," Kenobi said with a bow."

"Rise and take your seat, Master Kenobi," Windu said.

Obi-wan stood and briskly walked to his seat.

"You sir," Windu said, gesturing to Kakashi, "Please introduce yourself to the Jedi Council."

Kakashi took a knee before the twelve members of the council and began speaking.

"It is an honor to meet all of you," He said, "I am Kakashi Hatake of the Planet Earth."

"Never heard of this planet, I have." A short, green alien said, surprising the other Masters.

"It's far into what you call Wild Space," Kakashi said, "We have no space travel capabilities and had no idea of other life in the universe."

"Interesting," Master Windu said, "I read in Master Kenobi's report that you don't have Midichlorians within your blood."

"It's true, and I have no understanding of The Force," Kakashi said, "In my world, we have a form of energy known as Chakra. Every living creature produces it, and some can use it to manifest abilities similar to mine."