Saucy Goodness

The Cat in the Hat went to visit Sally and the boy...
He had no idea what was in store for him.

"Yoo Hoo!!!" yodeled The Cat in the Hat. "You must go on an adventure with me!"
"We have to ask our mother," replied Sally.
"Go ahead, ask away! I'll be here under this tree!"

Sally and the boy ran inside to ask their mother. Their mother was quite the woman. She was tall and slim, but VERY curvy. Many people had thought that her tits were not real, but they were sure enough, real. She had long, luscious strawberry blonde hair. She told everyone it was natural, but they knew damn well she used box dye every month. She was the type of person you would have to take a double look at because her beauty was matchless. Every boy in town had a crush on her... And every lesbian was foaming at the mouth for this milf of a woman.

"Mother, oh Mother, may we go on an adventure with the Cat in the Hat?" Sally asked. She looked around, then out the window. She caught a glimpse of the cat and gasped. "How about you two go up to your rooms for now, you can go on an adventure another day." Sally and the boy went quickly up to their room. Mother walked out to the cat in her skinny jeans and plain white tee. She walked up to him and got down on her knees.

"Why, hello, what can I do for you?" asked the cat.
"I think you know what you can do," Mother said as she winked. She started to unzip her jeans, the cat tore them off of her. She was wearing tight, hot pink panties. The Cat ripped them off of her with his mouth. They hadn't even done anything yet, but her pussy was throbbing. The cat whipped his fat cock out, mother gasped, it was 12 inches of saucy goodness. The Cat pushed in her pussy. Going back and fourth, back and fourth. Mother was getting overwhelmed and let out the loudest moan of her life. The Cat, still stroking his cock in mother, looked up and saw her husband. He was standing there in awe, watching his wife get fucked my the cat in the hat.