Prolouge

"Are you afraid of dying?" My sister asked.
Both of us staring blankly at the sky.

"Nope," I said with a smile. "Death honestly shouldn't be something to be afraid of. But every moment before you die should be special. Well at least the times when you're told how much time you have left to walk the earth."

"So that list you made,did you finish it? Was every moment special?"

I turned my head and looked at my sister. She looked at me with her blue eyes glimmering from the light of the sun and her blonde hair almost looked golden. The movement of the waves filled my ears.

"Well I still have one more thing to do,I was suppost to watch the sunset alone but I had to watch it with someone that I love to make this moment even more special." I took my sisters hand and squeezed it.

"I'll miss you." She said. I could here the sadness in her voice and see her eyes brimming with tears.

"Hey don't cry. I'll be there watching over you when I'm gone protecting mom and dad,you,May,Noah,Lucas,Riley,Mason,
even Oreo. The times you think I'm not there I will be there." I said with a slight smile.

"Well I know that,but I'm kind of crying because you're squeezing my hand really hard." She said with some amusement in her voice.

"Sorry." I squealed in amusement. My sister and I laughed watching the sunset,viewing colored of pink,orange and yellow. It was the most beautiful sight I've ever seen and watching it with someone I love made the moment even more special.

Hiiiiii!!!! New book I know I always delete my books but I won't delete this one. Pictures of charters are to the side of every chapter.

~Oreo