lol

You know what? Since nobody Important will see this anyway, might as well. To the person I once wrote a fic for, I hope you sincerely learn from your mistakes and to stop stealing art from the artists you admire and to be a more accountable person overall. You might think that you were slick for deceiving your friends and that maybe we were so dumb to believe you!!!1111 teehee but what respect I held for you is long gone. You can poke fun, laugh, and dissect people's comments all you like, as well as their art skill and productivity included, but it won't change your own art (and to all those comments u made about people being plagiarism blessed? Congrats). I hope you stop putting down others and maliciously befriending people only to manipulate them and to gain favors. I did not stop being friends with you over one single thing, it was your whole person in full and you never owned up to stealing. Maybe actually try to be somebody with Minimal integrity next time, less paggro, and stop erasing artists' watermarks and pretending YOU drew it while flaming others for the same thing. 

If you're trying to larp as a good person, you're not doing a good job at all.

BTW it would not be your place to judge somebody for how good they actually are. ........have some self awareness