Chapter 13 (my another fav number lol)

"Are you sure you're going to be okay here Nana?" i asked worriedly clinging on her shirt afraid to leave her alone. I don't know if i can make it but without Nana i think it will be really hard.

Sighing she cup my face with her frail hands and gave me a comforting smile. "Jeongwoo-ah don't worry. I'll be okay here. I should be the one worrying especially that you'll be away finding your path for success. Nana will wait for you, okay? Plus you can visit me on weekends. It's not that far. You go and make friends, create best memories and explore new things. Whatever happens Nana will always be proud of you." she said as she kiss my forehead.

I couldn't help but be emotional. Seeing my nana take care of me for the past years after my parents died was something i will forever be grateful. But I have to study so I could manage our company and make my nana proud. Sadly, the school requires us to stay in the dorms although its just a 1 hour drive i may not be able to see nana everyday since i'll be busy with school.

"But nana, i will miss you." pouting i wrap my hands on her waist stomping my feet on the ground. She chuckled on my childishness and poke me in the head. "Silly boy. Now you must go. You have lots of things to do. Visit me on weekends and promise me to bring your new friends here, okay?" I nodded brushing off my tears though still pouting my lips. I heave a heavy sigh and took my things and put it on my car. Kissed my nana goodbye one last time and traveled to my new home.

SEOUL NATIONAL UNIVERSITY

I parked my car and brought my things to my dorm room. Sweating as i am, i opened the door and was greeted by 3 boy. HANDSOME BOIS.

"Hi!" they said in unison

Shy as I am since I never had a proper boy- friend i looked down shyly. "Hi." i heard them chuckle but not a sarcastic one but an amused one.

the boy with a bright and bunny smile grabbed my hands. "Don't be shy. We don't bite! Oh, well i do." he whispered. "only for hot boys" boy? Did I hear it right? So does that mean he's gay? Of course he is or why he would say 'boy' stupid me

"I know I sound like invading your privacy but are you guys gay?" I somehow managed to ask them

They were making face that I couldn't describe properly but I feel like I asked the wrong question at the wrong situation and now I'm nervous as hell

"Is it too obvious?" The man with the bunny smile asked

"I mean, you just said a while ago that you bite hot boys" I said

"Right, we all are gays lol. I guess you are straight?" One of them asked

"Well..... I'm also g-gay" I answered.

"Seems like we all gays are together somehow" the guy with bunny smile said

"By the way, I'm Mashiho. This is my 2nd year major in Multimedia." The boy with a cute face and his bunny smiles melt me down as he hugged me tight.

"I'm Hyunsuk, don't be afraid to approach me. I may be a bitch but i promise you I'm soft. I major in Multimedia and a sophomore like Mashi"

The one with a doll face but funny grin slap my butt to my horror and pinch my two cheeks. he was grinning naughtily. "Peace!" giving me a peace sign earning another giggle from the two. " I'm Asahi, im Japanese but i can speak Korean fluently. I'm a freshmen and I bet you are as well. Same as them I major in Multimedia and Arts" I cleared my throat didn't expect their warm welcome.