Chapter 21

"Jeongwoo!"

"Jeongjeongie!"

"Yah Jeongwoo!"

As soon as i opened the door i was greeted by my roommates crashing me with a real tight hug. "Calm your tits ghurls! I can't breathe!" i said as i can't even move from their embrace. We chuckled as they pull over and they took all the food I had in the bad. "Woah! Lot's of different varieties of Kimchi! Nana really is the best." Asahi exclaimed happily as he took everything out and opened the lids to taste it.

The 2 boys followed as well and gave it a big thumbs up. After tasting everything we settled on my bed as they gathered around. I know they need some explanation from me. Looking at the boys curios eyes i heave a sigh.

"Uhmm, so how was the trip home?" Hyunsuk hyung asked as he twirl my hair in his fingers. Since it's finally time to spill out everything i compose myself. This boys need to know. And i need advice as well.

"Nana wasn't there so i had to stay there for the weekend alone."
"Oh,you should have told us Jeongwoo, you know that we are always here for you right?" Mashiho hyung's worried face made my heart flutter especially that the 2 boys nodded in agreement. I knew that this boys will be my lifetime bestfriends. They've been nothing but an angel to me. Always willing to listen.

"It's okay boys. It really doesn't matter... but.." i was kinda hesitant if I'll let them know. "But what?? Oh your killing me with this suspense of yours Jeongwoo." Asahi hyung rolled his eyes as he's really anticipating what have happened.

"Haruto went to my room again using the window. At first he didn't know i was there. I asked him why he went there and he said he can't sleep and he miss my scent and my presence. But i really don't get him After all he did with Minhyuk. He stormed out when i asked him to leave."

"Wait, what? Can you further elaborate about this Minhyuk thingy. I certainly don't have any slightest idea what's going on." Hyunsuk hyung said waving his hands clapping in the air like he's waiting for me to tell everything and mind you, he wants DETAILS.

I ended up spilling everything. From the games i had with Haruto. They didn't know round three so i had to tell them what happened, then secretly meeting Minhyuk and dating him for a bit and when Haruto ruined everything. Startled from all those things i saw Mashiho hyung grunt in disbelief.

"tsk tsk.. Tell you honestly Jeongwoo, I already know that this games you had with Haruto will not go anywhere but leaving you in pain again. Engaging him in your life clearly means you still have feelings. Because if you don't, you will literally ignore him and go on with your life. But the fact that you were willing to play along means you wanted his attention." Hyunsuk hyung said. As the oldest hyunsuk hyung always have the rightful words. It always slaps you in the face. Reality hits you hard but the time he finishes his statement. he was totally right. I lowered my head in embarrassment.

"You're right hyung. I shouldn't have entertained him in the first place."

"And as for Haruto, Haruto is hiding something. Same as you are, you're both doing this games just so you could cling unto each other. I don't wanna give you high hopes Jeongwoo but, I really think Haruto likes you. Seeing how he reacts and all. I bet he does." Hyunsuk hyung said looking really confident about it. Shrugging from the fact that Haruto will never like me, it came from his mouth i nodded my head in disagreement.