*Chapter 7*

"Who the hell are you?" I yelled.

"There is no need to shout." She looked at me sternly. "My name is Jane." I felt tears start to build up in my eyes.

"Please let me go. I need to see Jeff." She laughed.

"I will let you go after you listen to me. The only down side is that after I tell you you won't want to go back to Jeff." She chuckled.

"If its that he's a killer I already knew that dumb ass."

"Of corse not! I'm not dumb enough to tell you something you clearly already know." I looked around the big room. How am I going to get out of here?

"How's your family Hope?" She question me.

"Dandy thank you very much." I said in a sarcastic tone.

"What about your dad?" She smirked at me. All my blood in my body heated up.

"Don't talk about my dad you bitch." I said.

"What if I told you that you were closer to the killer then you think." I had to think for a second.

"Are you saying that you killed my father?" I asked. Hoping with all my might it was her and not Jeff.

"Pathetic girl. Your not even worth the ground you sit on. You know who did it but your too shallow to admit it."

"W-why would he do that?" I ask crying. She walks over to me and puts her hand on my back. "

"He's not who you think he is. He is a cold hearted killer. He doesn't care about you. He only cares about seeing the blood of his victims spill." I cried even harder. She told me every thing would be ok.

The next thing I know I wake up in my bed. I was crying. I never wanted to see him again.

{Jeff's P.O.V}

I come back after a good nights work. I walk into my room and sprawl out on my bed. Something wasn't right. I look around and realize that Hope was gone. I checked everywhere for something. I did find a note on her pillow that said, "gocha ;) now go to sleep Jeffy" I saw the not and instantly knew who wrote it.

I go into Bens room and he's sleeping I kicked his bed.

"Get up you lazy ass hole." He stretched and looked at the alarm clock sitting next to him. His eyes widened.

"The fuck bro! It's two in the morning." I handed him the note.

"Jane has her. Please help me find her." I begged.

"You owe me one." He got up.

We went to Janes old house and found her sitting there playing with a knife.

"Hello Jeff. I was expecting you but not you midget. Your smarter then I thought." Ben was pissed. I had to hold him back.

"Where is she?" Asked a little panicked.

"At her house."

"What did you do to her?"

"I didn't do anything. I just told her a story, knocked her out, and took her home." She chuckled at her cleverness. I was unamused

"What story?"

"Go find out" she said her black eyes twinkling with evil.