*Chapter 32*

AN: ok so Wattpad has been not wanting to work for me. So it deleted chapter 32 so I'm going to re wright it right now and make it longer! I'm so sorry you guys!

{Jeff's P.O.V}

"Hope please don't go!" I begged as I held her in my arms. Her eyes slowly closed.

"I'll go get the car you bring her out!" Hopes mom said as she ran out the door still holding Sky. I scooped Hope carefully. Sally was watching from her room with a scared look on her face. I didn't have time to explain to her what happened. I quickly walked out the door and got to the car where Hopes mom was waiting. I laid Hope down in the back seat of the car.

"I'll take Sky." I said as I reached out and grabbed my baby girl.

"Are you not coming to the hospital with us?" She asked.

"I can't. I have Sally and Sky here. Ill come soon though." I insisted. She looked pissed off but nodded her head. When I got back in the room Sally was sitting on the couch.

"I'm sorry about Hope." She sighed quietly.

"It wasn't your fault." I walked into hope and my room and laird sky down in her crib to sleep.

"What are we going to do?" Sally asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Jeff, the cops are going to come looking for us."

"No they won't." I said.

"Think about it. The cops are going to ask about Joe. And then Hope's mom will answer with something like, 'Hopes boyfriend Jeff stabbed him.' And the will instantly know its you. We have to get out of here." She said. The more I trout about it the more she was right. I didn't want to leave Hope and Sky but I knew it was the only way.

"Sky will be safer here." I said. Not wanting to think about leaving her here.

"Jeff there are the sirens!" Sally said. I could hear them racing towards us. Sally grabbed what all she needed and I kissed Sky. I would be back to see my girls soon. And with that we left.

{Hope's P.O.V}

"Hope. Honey wake up!" I heard a familiar voice calling for me. My eyes slowly fluttered open. I was in a bright room. My mom was sitting next to me bawling.

"Mom, it's ok I'm fine." I said squeezing her hand that was resting in mine.

"Oh thank god your awake!" My mom threw her arms around me. I hugged her back.

"Uh... mom. What exactly happened?" I asked trying to remember what happened before everything went black.

"Joe, h-he shot you." She said. I remembered the feeling. And then Jeff holding me begging me not to leave him. I smiled as I thought about him.

"Jeff! Where's Jeff and Sky?" I asked trying to sit up.

"We need to talk about that. Jeff isn't who you think he is." My mom said.

"W-what do you mean?" I insisted.

"Did you know that Jeff is a killer honey? The one that has been terrorizing the world after he brutally murdered his whole family." I felt my heart sink when she said that. Of corse I knew but how did SHE know?

"What? How do you know that?" I said acting shocked like I didn't know. I felt tears rise to my eyes.

"The police told me and there on their way to arrest him and put a stop to his murderous rain once and for all." She held my hand tighter as a tear rolled down my face.

"No, this can't be happening!" I cried.

"It's for the best." My mom said in a comforting voice.

"No it's not mom!" I said, "I love him."

"I'll leave you alone to think." My mom said getting up and leaving. I couldn't even think. I just cried. I was losing my love and probably Sally too. And I don't even know what they were going to do with Sky. I cried my self to sleep.

"Wake up! You need your medicine!" A nurse came into the room with some pills.

"Medicine. For what." I moaned. I rubbed my eyes which were red and puffy from crying all night.

"It's to keep you wound from getting infected." She said in a soothing voice. I took the medicine and she left. I decided to turn on the TV half expecting to see headlines saying stuff like 'Jeff The Killer Found. Rain Of Terror Over.' But when I turned the news on I didn't see Jeff's face. I saw mine. I turned up the volume to hear what the hell was going on.

"After being shot by her moms ex boyfriend she was sent to the hospital," a blond reporter said, "but wait, that's not the weird part Hopes boyfriend Jeff came to save the day by stabbing Joe Harshman in the back. What no one knew was that this Jeff, is the notorious Jeff the killer." As I studied the screen harder I realized they were standing out side the hospital I was staying at.

"Jeff the killer was not at the apartment complex where his girlfriend and him were staying," a different older man reporter said, "but the police did find a baby at the apartment who we believe to be Hope and Jeff's child"

"Sky!" I shouted at the TV. She was ok! And Jeff and Sally were gone! I then heated a knock at the door and my mom came into my room with a clue of police officers behind her.

"Hello Hope." The one smiled at me.

"Hi." I tried to smile back. The one came and nailed by my bed.

"I'm Luke. We're here to ask you a couple questions about Jeff and where he might be."

"How in the world would I know where he is?" I asked "I'm not a mind reader Luke."

"I know that this is hard for you. But we need your help. So please just try to think where he might be hiding.

"Well," I tried to think of a lie, "we wanted to move to California. He might of gone there."

"Thanks Hope. We'll keep you up to date on what's going on." He said as him and the other officer started to walk out of the room.

"Wait!" I cried out. They stopped and turned towards me. "What about my baby?"

"She's fine."

"Can I see her?" I asked.

"Not until your out of the hospital."

"Ok." I sighed laying back in the bed. I wanted to see Sky so bad. She would let me know that Jeff's going to be ok.