Chapter 4

While the others are recording I took a nap. I woke up to find people sitting around the desk. I felt someone poke me, "huh? What?" I say looking around. "Sorry to wake you from your nap but we need to sort out plans" Lewis said. I nodded and stood up. Everyone came in to the room, once everyone sat down Lewis began "ok Everyone, the Christmas live streams start in five more days and the Livestream featuring Martyn, Sparkles* and Toby will happen tomorrow at 4 pm" He announced. "oh that's the special Livestream!" I say out loud. did I just say that out loud. Everyone looked at me on the floor "yep that is the special Livestream!" Lewis said. I felt my cheeks burning, oh I'm so stupid. I nervously laugh and hide my face. "you can join this meeting if you want" Lewis said. "Oh No I'm not part of the Yogscast I don't want to invade" I say. "can you at least sit with us?" Simon pleaded. I thought about it and nodded. I sat next to Toby and Simon. A few smirks were made, as I blushed a bit but tried to shake it off. "Can Maddie join the Livestream to?" Martyn asked. "Of course she can" Lewis said. I smiled and then I just sat on the chair half listening half not just staring into space. "well that concludes the end of this meeting" Lewis said. Most people went back to the offices. I looked at the clock 8pm. I grabbed my bag and ukulele "thanks for taking me to yogtowers I better be going" I say. "where are you going?" Hannah said. "I'm going back to the park bench" I say about to head out the door but the ginger stopped me. "You can't sleep out there you'll freeze!" He said. "But I don't have a home and I don't to be a new sense in someone's home" I say. "Your not gonna be a new sense? That's just silly! You can stay over with me and the rest if Area 11 we have a spare room" He said. "but I'm going to get in your way" I say. "no your not, please? I don't want you to freeze" He pleaded. "ok" I say. Sparkles* smiled and led me to the car. It was a 7 seater so all of us could fit in it. I sat in the middle next to Leo. I sat in a ball form 'what if they don't like me?' ' What if I get in the way' I think to myself. "Are you ok?" Leo asked me. "ugh yeah I'm fine" I say. "are you sure? You seem a little nervous" He said. "I'm fine" I squeaked. He nodded and looked out the window. The car stopped and Parv got out. Everyone got out, I looked up to see a really nice house. To me this was HUGE. I entered, the place wasn't the cleanest but it wasn't messy either. "Do you want anything to eat" Sparkles* asked. I shook my head but then the worst happend. My stomach decided to growl. I felt myself heat up. "Are you sure?" He said. "I'm seriously fine" I say. "your stomach says different" he said. "ugh you win, truth is I haven't eaten a proper meal in 1 month" I say looking down. "1 month?!" Sparkles* said. I nodded. "I've been surviving of scraps and heat from the 'torture' shower" I say. "torture shower?" He said a little shocked. I bit my bottom lip "yes, I've been drinking that water, but I can handle extreme fires" I say. "Extreme fires?" Sparkles* said. I sighed and nodded. "Yes, I've been put through hell the last 9 years through boiling hot showers on skin for punishment but I've never felt fully hurt only small burns" I say. Sparkles* looked shocked. I started to tear up, Sparkles* sat next to me and put his hand on my shoulder. "your ok now we'll protect you" He said. I smiled "thank you" I say. We had a pretty big meal, since there's 4 dudes and me in the house. We had pizza, fries and for me a salad, cos why not gotta keep healthy. I sat in silence not wanting to disturb their conversation. "are you excited for the livestream" Sparkles* asked me. I smiled and nodded. Soon a bit of pepperoni was thrown at Parv. He glared at Leo as Leo smiled innocently. I giggled a little. "uh Parv you have something on your face" Kogie said. Parv flicked the pepperoni off his cheek, "this.means.WAR." Parv said trying to hit Leo with a fries but it hit Kogie instead. Me and Sparkles* just ate our food like a normal person as it was a 1 vs 2. I finished the food and looked over at Parv who had cheese in his hair, tomato around his face and pepperoni bits around his face. I looked over at Kogie and Leo who had tomato in their hair and some salad mixed in there and pepperoni on there cheeks mixed with tomato again. I started to laugh, Sparkles* looked at the others and laughed to. The three looked at each other and grinned evilly. I stared at them but still laughing. Parv grabbed me and through me over his shoulder, "Mooo what are you doing?!" I laughed. "let's take a walk outside" Leo said to Parv. "NO ITS COLD!" I said but still laughed. They went to the back garden "why are we here?" I asked. "Oh no reason" Parv said. He put me upside down on a climbing frame. "why the heck is there a climbing frame here?" I asked. "the people who used to live here left it" Leo said. Kogie grabbed the hose "don't you fucking dare" I say. "now why would we do that" Leo said innocently. Sparkles* was just hiding and watching laughing silently. Leo turned the hose on, Parv had the power to control the hose, "if you fokin dare" I say. Parv attacked me with the water, he kept on drowning me and once he was finished I was soaked. I flipped up and gave them the bird. "fokin run..." I say evilly grinning. "now why would we -" I chased after them going light speed. Sparkles* was laughing his ass off as I tackled all three of them to the ground. They landed on there stomach, stupid mistake. I got off them, "told ya to run" I say. I enter the house Sparkles* following as the other three clench there stomach in pain. "where is the spare room?" I asked. "follow me" he said and walked down the corridor. I followed him to a room with a ensuite. "thanks" I say as he walks over to the kitchen again. I go into the bathroom lock the door and get changed into my last pair of leggings and T-shirt. I walked into the living room. All four of them say there watching a movie. "hey guys" I say entering the room. "Hey wanna watch a movie with us?" Leo asked. I nodded, I sat on the floor, It was 'Sphere'. Apparently it was horror but it was pretty funny actually. Leo shivered at the Mutant JellyFish and Parv probably got given nightmares when they found one of their dead team mates. Sparkles* just watched the movie and me and Kogie were laughing every meant to be creepy part. When the movie ended Parv and Leo were shacking, Sparkles* was trying ca them down and me and Kogie sat there jokingly clapping. "whelp see ya guys tomorrow I'm of to bed" Kogie said. "yep me to" I said. We walked over to our rooms, I fell asleep almost instantly the bed was so comfy. Tomorrow I get to go on the Livestream! I'm happy but nervous...