Chapter 2

I stood there thinking...
-Flashback-
Don't stop! Never stop running! Miss EveryGreens a bitch, you can't go back. You don't deserve the showers! Run till your legs can't be used no more! Don't ever go back! The tears you've shed... SHES NOT WORTH IT!

Crap your caught... Try escape! Come on self just lose her grip... Stop the tears.... I guess you'll never escape...
-End Of Flashback-
Right tomorrow I'll leave for GOOD. I ran upstairs not giving a fuck about Miss EveryGreen, I packed my stuff which is only extra leggings, a hoodie, and 2 shirts. I went back downstairs and saw the little kids crying because of the shouts by Miss Bitch. I walked over and put my hand on one of the kids shouldersreassuring them. Their faces lit up, "Maddie! What happend to you? Miss said that you jumped out the window!" The kid said. "Well, Miss Meany chucked me out of it but don't worry a nice man caught me." I say. "We're glad your safe Maddie" another kid said. "Thank you... You kids stay strong!" I say. I grabbed a mop and started cleaning, a little later a couple came in to adopt. I made all the little kids get a little bit more presentable. I didn't bother getting presentable for the couple I'm leaving tomorrow anyway. The kids get to introduce themselves, Shannon the kid who asked what happend when I fell out the window... got adopted. "were gonna miss ya Shaz but you have fun!" I say. "bye guys, you guys are always gonna be my friends!" She said leaving to her new family. We waved as she left the dead orphanage.
Right, it's 9 pm now time to sleep... ready for the move...