Welcome to A Capella!

The gates of A Capella Academy opened wide for the new students that would be attending, as they walked in with all their suitcases.

A Capella Academy was an international school for its reputation in magic, academics, the victories in the club activities and the education they provided from junior high to university. It's a prestigious boarding school for kids to master the art of magic.

The twins walked through the gates and wandered the halls.

"This place is so cool!" Amane awed as she admired the place. It was in pristine condition.

"I don't expect it to be this perfect." Lola commented as she was being carried by the albino. "But of course, Orion sponsors this place."

"It is not just the school they sponsor..." Yuri murmured.

"What was that?"

"Nothing. We should head to the courtyard."

The courtyard was where the entrance ceremony was being held, and all new students were told to go there. The twins headed to the spacious courtyard and saw a large crowd of new students. Lola hid in Amane's silky soft hair as they joined the others.

Amane sat on one of the nearby benches and set her bag beside her. She thought she was over the thick crowd, but her anxiety was building up again. She grabbed her arms and shut her eyes, trying to steady her breathing. She could feel Yuri wrapping an arm over her shoulders. The warmth from him calmed her down, but not enough whenever a girl walked past them.

"Ah, it's the Headmistress!" One of the girls spoke.

The twins immediately got up and saw a young woman heading their way. She had long purple hair and eyes. She wore a velvet blazer that showed her cleavage as her ribbon was tied around her neck. She wore a velvet pencil skirt, black leggings and velvet flats.

"Hello, I am Sofiya Belov, Headmistress of A Capella Academy

"Hello, I am Sofiya Belov, Headmistress of A Capella Academy." Headmistress Belov said as she stopped before the crowd. "This school will be your home for the next 5 years, but extendable if you all wish to attend the college and university years." She explained. "However, this home can cease to be yours at any moment. The rules of this institution are based on discipline. Disregard these rules and I'll personally escort you to the front gate." She warned, sternly pointing towards the entrance gate.

Amane rubbed her left arm.

"This is not a magician school." Headmistress Belov started pacing back and forth. "You're not here to learn hocus pocus. Consequently, you may not use your powers in the hallways or other common areas. In fact, the only place where you may display your powers is in your classroom under teacher supervision. Other than that..." A small smile was plastered on her face. "Welcome to A Capella Academy, the best magic school in the whole of Russia." She then started heading towards a staircase that led to the dorms. "Come on in!"