Chapter 12

A U G U S T

It has been 2 weeks since I've last heard from Chrisytal.. I've called her texted her over a billion times. I went over to her house but everything is gone. I've been depressed. The only thing I've been doing is working on my music. I fucked up and now I'm paying the price because of my selfish kneeds. I had freshened up heading towards the studio.

I got out walking inside the studio going up the elevator. I walked into my studio room seeing a YG talking to a laughing Chrisytal and with her Mike and Amaya. She glanced over at me and I went closer towards the table. "Well I gotta get going I'll text you when I get home" She said gathering the kids stuff "Aight ma. Ya need some help?" YG asked she shook her head no slinging Amaya's bag on her shoulder picking up her carseat. She brushed past me and of course I followed her.

"Chrisytal you can't just act like I'm not here" I said "But I am" she said dryly I jumped in front of her "Come on Chrisytal I said sorry!" I said "And I said I'm done. Im not about to be treated like I'm nothing, its not about to happen" she said looking me directly in my eyes "Please..Dont leave. Im sorry" my eyes started to sting. "Im moving back to Atlanta where my family is" As she said that my heart broke into a billion tiny pieces "Please chrisytal DAMMIT! I need you! WHY CANT YOU SEE THAT! IM NOTHING WITHOUT YOU. I HAVE BEEN DEPRESSED AND SHIT SINCE YOU HAVE GONE. you cant leave me" I said full out crying. She pulled me into a hug. "we will arrange co-parenting." she said lowly walking off.

 C H R I S Y T A L

I feel terrible just awful leaving August. But this is what I gotta do. I want to just break down but I have kids, I gotta take care of. I got into my range rover. I was actually going down to Atlanta for the weekend. I drove to the airport having all our bags packed. Today Amaya turned 1 month I was so happy my baby girl is one month! Every day she is looking more..and more like August. I looked back at my precious babies sleeping as I drove to the airport. I got there in about and hour. I got some help from a guard. He carried my bags and the kids while I got them.

I was boarding the plain when something well..someone. "Hakeem?" I asked totally confused to why he was here. "Hey beautiful? Whatchu doing here?" I blushed at the word as I sat mike and Amaya down. "Going down to Georgia to see family. You?" I asked he looked a bit surprised "Well I am to...I have to uh. Do something."he said I nodded "I saw the fight between you August and Nicki" he said I nodded not caring. "Flight B-43, To Atlanta Georgia will now start boarding" The lady on the intercom yelled. I got our carry on bags with the help of Hakeem and boarded the plane. We sat in our seats I held Amaya mike sat near the window since he bugged me about it and Hakeem sat on the outside. "Mommy Im hungry" Mike blurted out in the silence causing me to slightly chuckle.