Chapter 5

Ok i'm sorry my lovelys.. I thought I published chapter 4..but it was previewed so sorry babies. Anyway.. I broke my knee 3 days before cheer tryouts yay! (sarcasm) Im pissed off but imma stop ranting Enjoy this chapter!

—————————————

C H R I S Y T A L

I looked over to where August was looking at and my mouth dropped a little and shock. I swiftly got up and stood there at the table. He looked at me kinda scared and shocked. "Care to explain?" I asked "Hey Chrisytal" she said smirking. She better be glad my kid is over there."So is this the lil hoe you cheated on me wit?" I asked looking at Micheal. "Uh..Yea" I nodded. "Im actually glad you cheated on me so I could open my eyes and realize that you just a little bitch ass niggas looking for some lose ass pussy. And for you Briana I'll be waiting foe you at the doe cause that ass finna get beat. Have a nice lunch " I said I smiled and walked away not before falling from a hard shove. I saw little feet knowing it was mike

I flipped my self over seeing mike pushed her and for some strange reason she feel back and hit her head. She grabbed a knife she dropped and was about to swipe at him before I kicked it out her hand. By now August was helping me up and then everything went black.

T Y G A (M I C H E A L)

I was shocked and in a daze. Briana stab Chrissy in the back, I saw my little man push her down but she grabbed a knife thats when I got up I grabbed him picking him up taking him to my car. I watched August carry my baby and his child I guess to his car..thats supposed to be me being her hero. I just followed him to st.johns hospital (Hospital in IL)

>>13 hours later<<

I was holding Mike in my arms while he slept. I was just mean mugging the hell out of August who was doing the same to me. The doctor came back. Me and August was went up to the doc and he just shrugged.

"Family or close friends for Chrisytal Banks?" He asked we both nodded. "Well, Chrisytal was stabbed right in her scapula the cut was about 5 inches deep 3 inches wide so she lost a lot of blood but she is fine now since she had the transfusion. The baby is doing great but its so new so it wasnt really bothered" I was beyond pissed, I havet had sex with Chrisytal in 4 months..So it was August child. I looked at him and snapped I knocked him down and started punching him he got plenty of licks in I was pulled off bye security "You got my girl pregnant you bum as nigga" He just smirked and walked back with the Doctor.

I went back in getting my sleeping Child from a friend and got in my car. I drove home and got my son out taking him in the house giving him a bath putting his PJ's on I fell asleep on his bedroom floor what a day..

A U G U S T

I smirked at tyga as he walked out. I mean I didnt mean to get her pregnant but I ain't finna bitch out cause she preg im finna be a real nigga and take car of what is mine. I walked in the room with brook in my hand sleep. I laid her on the couch looking at my beautiful soon to be girlfriend. She was sleeping. I put my hand gently on her stomach and rubbed it slightly my lil baby girl or boy is in ha stomach. I know this is soon. Then it hit me I have a girlfriend.

(a/n: i forgot the girl name so its Dasha now) I called her up walking out the hallway

-Hello?" she said sounding like she just woke up which was understandble since it was 3 in the morning "August why are you calling so late?"

We gotta break up..I dont luh you like I used ta im srry.." I heard small sobs making me feel bad but this it what I had to do.

-But why? What did I do?" She said full out crying.

It's not you..its me I cheated on you and got her pregnant." I sighed.

-Do you love her?" she asked lowly.

Yea.. I do. I actually do" I said smiling a bit just thinking about her.

-Ok..bye August" She hung up. That was easier than I thought. I slipped my phone back in my pocket. I watched as the two I love the most slept. I soon found my self falling asleep.

——————————————————————————————-

Ok this chapter was just bad I dont think im a good writer my books are just so boring and non-origanal I wanna change that..I want to be a big writer on this it will be great I will take suggestions and incorparte it in my chapters.