Chapter 14

(Heaven mode is soon going to be over)

C H R I S Y T A L

"W-w-hat are you doing here?" I asked backing away from him.

"I'm sorry Chrisytal I didn't mean to..To hurt you..They said you would come out of it soon.." I nodded walking away. I didn't really like feeling negative energy. I wonder if Hakeem is here. I was in deep thought when someone interuppted me "Chris I know you here me talking to you!" I turned around faster than fast. I jumped in his arms "I'm sorry! Im so sorry" I mumbled against his chest." For?" He asked in all confusion "Everything..Anything" I said looking in his dark brown eyes. "Dont trip ma." He said nonchalantly "I love you too" I said finally responding. A smirk appeared across his face making that familiar red tingling appear across my face

"I know. But I would love to be with you but you gotta go back..You gotta go back and take care of Amaya and Mike. Don't worry about no other ni- Man go take care of your kids. Focus on them! Not August or anyone else. Aight?" I nodded then he disappeared then all I saw was black.

I fluttered my eyes open not able to move my head. "She is awake! She is Awake!" I heard a voice that made me mad but happy. She ran over to me hugging my hand "Hey..mom." I said plainly "Chrisytal Avery Banks. I'm sorry for leaving you alone to fend for yourself. After you got pregnant.. I was just mad and you was just so young! You were 15! It would be a bad rep." I looked away "So your rep wa-" The door opened and in came Micheal and Mike and Amaya"Hey Micheal" I said "Hey Chrissy. How ya feeling ma?" He said placing her Carseat on the couch "Hey mama!" Mike said getting on the bed. He hugged me tightly and I hugged him also "Hey baby boy" I smiled "I missed you so much! Me and daddy and maya went to the Carnival and daddy got me a BB gun!" I glared at Micheal. "Really Micheal." He shrugged laughing " He shot me tho" I chuckled. "Uh can you get out for a minute" I asked my mother she nodded walking out. "Uh.. I'm going to move..Texas.." I said "What?! You cant just move and take my son with you!" He said obviously pissed "Im coming with you." He said bluntly.

"What! No Micheal. Mike will see you all the time. He will come down every 3 months for like 2 weeks and then he will come during the summer for 2 months!" I sighed "Fine.. But I will take trips during the months I wont see him down there." I nodded The doctor finally came in "Chrisytal. You have showed great I mean close to a miracle progress. We thought you were going to die but gladly you didnt! We already ran your vital signs which are great so yo can go if someone signs your discharge papers. Also, Pick up some medicing for your migraines at the pharmacy on Allen Ave. If you are planning to move within 2 to 6 months please inform us so we can assign you to a pharmacy there" I nodded. The doctor was a little older than me. Fine asl just handsome (The doctor is Donald Glover aka Childish Gambino) He was brown skin hand crinkly hair and dimples in both cheeks he was around 5'11 and a bit bulky not to little not to much. He must've caught me staring cause he smirked. Then I remembered what Hakeem said, those thoughts quickly faded away.

I cleared my throat. "Micheal.. Can you sign those?" I asked now holding woke Amaya. I played with her little hands "Hold her" He nodded. I got up walking to the bathroom I took a shower brushing my teeth

I got dressed in a grey 'pink' jogging suit. I brushed my hair into a messy bun I slipped on my shades. I put on chapstick slipping on mu grey retro 9s. I walked out of the bathroom seeing Micheal putting Amaya in her seat. "Thanks Micheal." He nodded " No problem ma" He smiled. I ran my fingers through Mikes Curly hair "lets go lil man" I said he grabbed my hand, We walked out the room looking like a 'family' but the parents not together. I sighed, I looked over at Amaya  as she stared back at me she began giggling or gurgling what ever it was it was adorable. I smiled and watched as her eyes twinkled. We got to the elevator Micheal was about to press it but it opened. I wasn't in the mood so I just walked in and moved to the corner farthest from them.

"So ya' jus' gone ignore meh Chris?" August asked "Chrisytal, and that is my plan." I said bluntly, Micheal glanced at me and chuckled. "You wit dis nigga nah?"  "You wit dis bitch nah?" I  mocked him pointing to Nicki "Lil girl shut ya ass up" Kids,Kids, Kids, Kids in the elevator  ignore.. fuck it  I thought,  "Jumanji or what ever the hell your god damn name is. You are gone stop disrespectin me infront  of my kids with that fake ass Jamaican accent." I yelled in her face, "Nicki just shut up." August mumbled. Mike gripped my hand tighter looking up at me. "whats wrong? You hungry?" He nodded "I'll go take him to get something to eat and you can go start packing." Micheal said as we walked out the elevator. "Pack?" August asked "Yea, Pack as in put things away in boxes and bags." I said walking out the opening door. I picked Mike up. " You can't take my daughter Away from me." he said "Watch me.. check your mail box." I said putting mike in his seat. "Chrisytal.. You can't take my ONLY child away from me! That's not right.,, you know its not." He said looking my eyes but I couldn't feel any sympathy for him

A U G U S T

I looked in her eyes and all I saw was hatred.. I understood her "Bye August." She mumbled  "I love you.." I said as she got into the car she stopped for a second then got in.. I knew everything we had was gone. Micheal sped off and  I sighed rubbing my hands over my face. I went in my car getting in seeing Nicki in the passanger seat. I sped to my house needing to let my frustration out. I dragged her in the house throwing hre on the couch ripping her clothes off. Her pussy was hairy.. "Sorry I forgot to shave.." I flipped  her over smasing into her she was lose asf, I pounded into her looking for some type of pleasure she started moaning and shit. "Let me have yo babies August" She moaned out. I pulled out and sat down. "uh uh.. I cant, Get out." I said calmly "What?!" she yelled "get the fuck out Nicki!" I grabbed her arm pulling her towards the door "August NO! I will KILL HER GIVE ME WHAT I WANT!" I turned around clenching my jaw " I Swear to bob touch her and I WILL POP A GAHD DAMN CAP IN YOU ASS" I said chocking  her. I through her out the door hearing random camreas flashing I threw her clothes out the door locking it. I went and took a shower. I slipped on some Calvin Klein boxers laying down "FUCK" I yelled.