The End

Ta da! This book is now finished and I can now officially say I have completed a book! Woohoo! Go me! A few quick things before you move on though.

1. There is going to be a sequel, just not yet. I want it mainly finished before I start publishing and that could be anywhere between a month and a year.

2. Thank you thank you thank you! I can't believe you finished my book! If it weren't for you guys I most likely wouldn't have bothered, but with the amount of views I've gotten on TITN it encouraged me to keep writing.

3. I'm happy for the next chapter to be questions and stuff, that's if you have any of course. I'll answer a few questions and many frequently asked ones if I actually got any comments on this book (sadly I can't predict the future)

4. I don't know how to dedicate chapters and stuff but this is dedicated to my friends izzy-insane , Skye_is_amazing , and BeatriceBiersack for being awesome and crazy and please check out their books!

5. Thank you so much to my amazing sister who proof read ALL my chapters for then went on to be my very first reader- hasie35 . Please follow her because she is amazing and I am so so so sorry for forgetting to add you in sis!

6. I want to involve you guys as much as possible so like I said last chapter, please comment with name ideas and maybe what you want to happen in the next book. I really would love it if you guys sent in some cover ideas- the email is in the last chapters a/n or you can have a look at my profile for it. Thank you so much!

I love you all and can't wait for the next one!

-Da Only Mouse That Drives A Car While Crying 😭😍😘😩