CHAPTER 19

NO ONES POV.

A girl stood in her room, frantically packing clothes into a small magical bag. Her green tie matching the color of her eyes.

"God damn it Camz..." She muttered while packing the bag.

She looked around her dorm before shoving the bag into the backpack she brought and swinging the backpack strap over her shoulder. She went over to the door and pushed the door open violently. The young Slytherin was met with the worried faces of 4 of her good friends.

"Lauren? Where are you going?" The smallest one said shifting uncomfortably in her Hufflepuff robes.

"I leaving Ally" Lauren said rolling her eyes.

"Lauren... you can't go alone" The tall blonde Gryffindor said crossing her arms over her chest.

"Brooke-"

"No you listen here Lauren. Camila, Dinah, Lily and Kenzie are our friends too, not just yours. We are not going to let you go out there without us and risk your life trying to protect them. We can't loose all of you guys." Brooke said her voice braking at the end.

Lauren stayed quiet for a moment looking at the ground before looking up at her friends and nodding.

"Ok guys... let's get out of here"

*SOMEWHERE FAR FAR AWAY*

"So... we can do this the easy way... or the hard way. Your choice Camila" Austin said, putting his want to the back of the girls head.

Camila shut her eyes tightly, a small tear running down her cheek.

Brad laughed and crossed his arms smugly as he watched the interaction. Jesy, on the other hand clearly looked nervous and did not look happy to be there.

Before Austin or Camila could say anything else, Kenzie and Dinah both started to kick and struggle against the ropes holding them captive. Brad chuckled a little before walking over to the two girls and tapping his wand on each of their heads.

"It's no use. Those ropes won't let you out until me or Austin say so. I put a curse on them." Brad said smirking

"Fuck you Brad!" Kenzie spit at him.

"Nuh uh uh... don't do that. You would want your friend here to go through any more pain then she has to would you?" Brad smirked pointing his wand to Lily and flicking it a little before a bolt of green shot out of his wand and hit Lily in the chest, making her head slump over.

Kenzie screamed out loud and started thrashing and sobbing even more. Brad rolled his eyes and motioned for Austin to come over to him.

"Take care of this one, would you?" Brad said and Austin smiled and nodded. He bent over and put his wand on Kenzie's ropes whispering a spell to make them unwrap themselves. As soon as the rope was off of her Kenzie made a run for the door. Austin rolled his eyes and sprinted after her, tackling her to the ground right before she could put her hand on the door knob. Camila and Dinah flinched when they heard the crackling of bone when Austin landed on top of the much smaller witch. Brad smiled pleasantly when Austin picked the girl up by the back of her robes and carried her off into a door behind where Camila was tied up.

"Well now that she's taken care off.... Cabello I'm not just going to kill you when you're tied up because despite what you think I have some respect for this whole thing. So I can either keep torturing your friends or you can agree to fight me, Jesy and Austin." Brad said crossing his arms

"Don't you think that's a little unfair? Bradley?" Camila smirked.

Brad frowned and lifted up his wand pointing it at Dinah who squeaked. He raised his eyebrow at Camila and smiled a little.