Chapter 35

".........Did it mean nothing at all?".
.
.

EDITED.
.
.
.

.
P.S : it's all about to go down. Tighten your seatbelts cuz we've got a roller coaster coming up.

***************.
⚛️⚛️⚛️

.

Another boring work filled day. I'm honestly tired of going through this. Who knew being a Queen consisted of 89% paper work?. I'm sure nobody does.

I now understand why mom barely had time for even herself.

But then again, I'm without a king so all responsibilities fall on me.

Speaking of my King, I had set up a meeting later this evening to introduce him to everyone finally .

First it'll be my family, then we'll hold a small celebration to show him to the entire kingdom. Almost.

And I'm honestly so excited yet nervous about it. I could tell how curious everyone was about the sudden plans. And I definitely know Auds n Chloe would be upset I didn't tell them but that'll be issues of later on. Right now, I wanted to focus on my own feelings.

Of course I had no doubts or second thoughts about my decisions. I love that man more than anything and I want him next to me every hour of the day. I want to be able to go to bed and wake up with him every damn day and I want to fully claim him and flaunt the mark on my neck. I want to experience everything with him and him alone cuz he's the one for me. Mine.

"Your Majesty". One of the maids rushed into my office looking panicked.

"What's going on?". I asked signing some papers that involved the development of the kingdom.

"Lady Isabella-".

That immediately alerted me. "What happened to Bella?".

"She- she's in-". She stuttered trying to catch her breath.

"Speak up".

"She's in labor".

"What?. Where is she?". I immediately rushed passed the door and she followed behind.

"In her chambers". She rushed after me.

"Fuck". I muttered running towards her's and Richard's room.

I pulled the doors open to see her standing, hand holding unto the curtains as she tried to move. Her eyes immediately darted towards me and she visibly relaxed.

"Ivy". She almost cried.

"Oh fuck, Bella are you okay?". I asked rushing towards her. She shook her head.

"Where's the Alpha?". I asked the maid standing behind me looking panicked.

"He has already been informed and is on his way". She replied. Just then Chloe and Audrey rushed through the door .

"I asked the guards to get the car ready, let's get her to the hospital". Audrey said immediately moving to help her. Chloe walked towards the wardrobe to get the bag full of baby things and handed it over to the maid.

Audrey and I successfully helped Bella out of the palace and into the car. The maids packed everything into the truck and Mom came out.

"Oh my God, I thought the due date isn't until Saturday". She said checking the car for Bella.

"Well surprise then. We're going to the hospital mom and I'm driving. Let's go girls".

"But-".

"Are you getting in or not mom?". I asked starting the engine.