Chapter 46

.
I absolutely do not know what or how to go about this.

It's been two months.

Jack and I had come to the east and we took at most 8 days to come up with a new plan and this time around. I am sure of our victory.

First off, we attacked the enemies tents and we lost some men yes, but we thrived.

Now we were planning to attack again tonight.

Seeing how our recent attacks have gone, the enemies must be hyper aware now. Which means we have to attack with sensibility and if there is one thing I have understood is that never ever underestimate your enemies, no matter how stupid or unprepared they may seem.

I guess they made that mistake towards us.

"So, as we all know this tent is where some of the most powerful vampires are, hence why we're sending some of our strongest wolves. So Jack will lead some of our soldiers and will go through the front attacking them head on so whether they're prepared or not, all their attention will be focused on them. That's where me, Mike and others will enter through the back and blow the whole fucking place up". Richard explained.

The soldiers all nodded in understanding.

"I want to go with you". I said.

Bella shook her head but I ignored it.

"For all I know, the king might be with them, they're the strongest vampires so definitely he would want protection from the strongest, don't you think?". Richard slowly nodded showing he's thinking about it.

"What if he's not there?". Bella butted in.

"Well what if he is?". I retorted.

She sighed. "Ivy, you don't have to worry, I'll be going with them and if we do see the king then we will bring him to you but I highly doubt we will. He's the king, he knows his demise will be the end of this war and our victory. There's no way he'll be risking his life in a tent no matter how strong the vampires are. I am sure he is still in his kingdom and his orders are being carried out by his son, John". She explained.

What she said made absolute sense but still, I had to take the risk. I know why she was doing this, I am only a month away to giving birth and she didn't want anything to go wrong. She felt guilty enough to have to keep it a secret. According to her, she feels if everyone knows about my pregnancy then my safety will be doubled but to me, that also meant having to fight everyone before I even start fighting the enemies and I absolutely did not want that.

I took a deep breath. "Bella, I do not need permission from you to do anything. It seems you're beginning to forget that I am your Queen and whatever I say, goes".

She stared for a while before muttering a quick "fine" and walking away.

"What's wrong with her?". Audrey asked.

"Uh. I may have sounded harsh?. I don't know. I'll go check on her". I said before walking after her.

"Bella". I called out and she stilled, turning to face me.

"I'm sorry". I quickly said but she shook her head.

"No, no don't apologize Ivy, it's not worth it. You never listen to me. Ivy why are you so stubborn?.".

"What do you expect me to do Bell?. I can't just sit and do absolutely nothing like you want me to. I'll seem like a power stricken puppy".

"Ivy you're 8 months gone, you have to be extra careful now. What if something happens to you?".