Reviving Emilie

Previously:

Gabriel: *falls on his knees* Alright, I'll surrender. *pleades* But please, I want to tell my son how sorry I am about what I've done to him.....

Cat Noir: Why don't you tell him yourself..... Father?

Gabriel: *shocked* ADRIEN!?

-

After Monarch/Gabriel Agreste finally got defeated, he told everyone in front of him that he wants to tell his son, Adrien how sorry he is for what he's done to him, and in response, Cat Noir revealed to Gabriel that he is Adrien, much to the latter's shock. Then, Adrien tells his father about his mistakes, and Ladybug also reveals herself to be Marinette. Then, Nathalie shows Gabriel one of Emilie's recordings before she fell into her comatose state, stating that she hoped that Adrien would build his own future with help of his friends. After the recording ends, Gabriel realizes that Adrien wasn't alone, then Marinette tells him that if all of them work together, they can come up with a solution. However, Gabriel suggested that Marinette should make wish, to which Marinette responds that if the wish is made, there is always a price to pay in return, and that they need to come up with a human-scale solution, even if it's not perfect.

Cat Noir: Claws in. *reverts back to Adrien* That's right, father. It's me, your son.

Gabriel: *still shocked* You.... you were Cat Noir..... this whole time! I never thought...... that you would...... be one of my own enemies..... Adrien.....

Adrien: *kneels in front of him* Father, like I said, you shut out my feelings and emotions, and constantly made decisions for me. All I wanted was to build my future based on my choices. Even after I quit being a model, you still ignored my emotions, and also like I said, mom's not very happy with what you done....

Gabriel: *emotionally breaking down* Because you told her.... while you were in Cyber Space..... *then wonders* But, Adrien.... if you.... were Cat Noir... then, I need to know..... now that I'm defeated.... *to Ladybug* what is your true identity, Ladybug?

Ladybug: *sighs* Alright, I'll reveal it to you, now that you've been defeated, Gabriel. Spots off. *reverts back to Marinette*

Gabriel: *shocked at seeing Ladybug's true identity* Marinette Dupain-Cheng?!

Marinette: That's right, Mr. Agreste. I was Ladybug this whole time. And my friends now know about Adrien and my superhero identities, even Mr. Damocles.

Gabriel: *emotionally breaks-down* I still can't believe that.... I was defeated by my own son. I.... underestimated..... how much he's grown.... even though he was lonely most of his life..... And, I guess I.... really deserved this.... *pulls up his left sleeve, revealing his slowly-spreading cataclysmed spot*

Adrien: *shocked at seeing the cataclysmed spot; horrified* Oh no......

Gabriel: *emotionally breaks-down* Adrien.... I'm really sorry.... for everything that I've done..... ever since your mother fell into a comatose state..... I just doubt that you'll forgive me.... But all I wanted was to make you happy......

Adrien: *seeing Gabriel's remorse* Father, I know you wanted to make me happy, but trying to force me to be with someone that I don't love doesn't make me happy at all.

Alya: Yeah, and besides, arranged relationships are illegal in France.

Sabrina: Both you and Mrs. Tomoe should be ashamed of yourselves after what both of you have done! You're completely breaking the law of France, just so you two can fulfill your desires.