1

Porsche was packing his books and things on his room when suddenly someone knock on his door.

"Who is it?" Porsche ask while fixing his books in a bookshelf he smiles when he heard his little brother voice.

"Hia!,Pa called you!" Porchay said and smiles as he get inside and saw his brother fixing his things.

Porsche like to read some historical,romance and everything that make him happy that's why he have his own library in house. Porsche turn on his little brother and smile as he towards him and path his head.

"I will go to pa now do you want to read?" He asked while Porchay nod and smiles.

Porsche leaved his library and walk upstairs to his father's office. He knock and heard his father voice so he open the door and get inside.

"Pa you called?" Porsche ask. Mr,Kittisawat nod and look on him. Porsche stand and wait until his father spoke.

"I arrange you a marriage contract with someone., his already married but he still wanted to marry you since soon he will divorce his wife!" He heard his father said which make Porsche shock that he can even speak.

Porsche grit and slam his hands on his father table. He can't believe it he will marry someone who's already married.

"Pa!!,i will not accept this!" Porsche yelled and storm out. Porsche get inside his room and start packing his clothes and things he will leaved.

After packing his things without anyone noticing he left the mansion and go to his bestfriend house.

Kinn

I arrange a marriage contract on someone!, yes you heard it right i will marry someone even through i'm already married.

"Sir!,Mr *** said his son didn't want the marriage and he left!" Big my bodyguard said which make me angry.

"Let him bee i know where he will go!, called Pete!" I said and smirk.. I know where that man of mine will go. He will go to Pete his bestfriend.

Porsche and i has been friends since we where born but when both our families need to seperate for each of our families protect. That's when me and Porsche live away while he lived in america i live here still missing him.

Pete

I signed as i stare on bestfriend, He run away after his father has arrange him a marriage and i knew who that man he is marrying with.

My phone rang as i saw who called me it was my boss Mr,Kinn so i quickly answer it and walk outside.

"Mr,Kinn?" I said. Mr,Kinn signed as we talked he told me to give Porsche the poster of hiring in his company which is the secretary position.

I agree and hang off the phone, i signed i know Mr,Kinn has an obsession on Porsche.

I get inside and saw Porsche drinking some water. I went to my room and grab the poster and give it to him.

"What?" Porsche ask in confusion of course he will be confused so i signed and stare on him.

"Think carefully you need a job!" I said and him start thinking so carefully. He nod and look at the poster.

"I will bring you there tomorrow so sleep already!" I said and smiles on him we just finished our dinner and goes to sleep.

I lay in bed and pray that Porsche will be safe working on Mr,Kinn.