4

Kinn

I suddenly kiss Porsche i was expecting him not to kiss back i was shock when he kiss back. I'll was still shock when he push me and stare on me.

"I'm not a play toy!" He sais and turn around which make me shock does he think i'll will use him. I hug him from behind and whisper.

"Please!,i like you ever since we where child please accept me!" I said, i'm not like this when it comes to my wife. He turn and i saw a tears on his eyes i wipe them and kiss him hard.

He kiss back, i start to rip his shirt while he also did on mine i start biting,kissing and marking him as my property he moan god his moan making me hard.

We did our first s*x this night.,he is making me happy and i was smiling,smirking and enjoying this night.

Tawan

Dammit!, where is my damn husband. He was supposed to be here Tiana was missing him.

I turn on my daughter and saw she is really sad it almost midnight she will not sleep if Kinn didn't go home.

I called Big but he said he still in a meeting damn this. My phone ring i got a text from him.

"Tawan!, i'm sorry i can't go home i was going on a business trip right now!"

I grit., i signed and put my phone back.. I walk towards Tiana and explained to her everything she nod and hug me.

I put her in bed and take a shower.

3rd Person's POV

Kinn booked a flight in Korea with Porsche of course they will go on a first date in korea. In the morning Porsche was asking many question which Kinn answer everything like the question.

"What about your wife!?,daughter?" He asked which make Kinn annoyed so he kiss Porsche and said.

"Tawan was my wife but i never love him i just use him thinking that maybe my feelings for you will go away ever since we where a child.,Tiana my daughter was just adopted she was like Tawan she was spoiled by him so i kind od hated her!" He explain which make Porsche understand. Kinn love him ever since they were a child since Porsche move and don't remember anything Kinn explained all.

Porsche hug Kinn and laughing when Kinn was tickling him. Kinn now loves to tease his Porsche.

On the other hand.,Korn,Khun,Kim knowing everything just smiles and drinking wines together. They was happy for Kinn.