Seek's Upset...

Seek pov <3
Entities
__________________________________________________________________________________

I was waiting for the player to come in my area again, I was upset they escaped me but I can get them this time, I 'grinned' but since I don't have a mouth I showed it with my eye. Soon enough my eyes in the room saw the player so I got ready for them. When they came into my corridor they had a weird T object that I've never seen, but I brushed it off thinking nothing. They have almost reached the end of my hallway so I pull myself out of the ground more inky then usual. I launch myself at them but they didn't run forwards they turned around and held out the item? I realized I couldn't move, "WhAt tHE hELl DId yoU dO HuMaN?! " I yelled at them but they ran away seeing that I was getting chained to the circle below me. I struggled to get out but I couldn't my body was dripping alot, "ShIt- AgH!" I half yelled to myself. When it let go I didnt move knowing the human already left due to my eyes. I just sat down and stated dripping into the floor in disappointment that I couldn't get them. I sat under the floors for awhile and didn't know that stuff was coming out of my eye, I sniffled to myself then pulled out of the floorboards. I walked over to the vent and ripped the covering off, I slipped through the vents making my way to door 50 hoping that Figure is there.
I finally made it and I didn't bother to open the vent instead I just let my body fall through the cracks and plop on the floor as a puddle. I still had coming out of my eye but I didn't pay any mind to it I had to see Figure. " Seek? Was that you..?" Someone said, I only let out a grunt not wanting to really talk but I was happy that Figure was here. I heard thumps coming my way and I just stayed put knowing he can hear me, I saw him reach out being confused not touching my inky body. " down here.." I mumbled, he sat down and felt the floor and flinched lightly when he felt my liquefied body. " Seek? What happened?" Figure said unsure what to do, " can we talk about it later.. give a a moment to fix my mess of a body" I said seeing him nod. I try and fix up my body kinda failing but I'm now a bit more solid, I reached out to him touching his arm. "Can we go sit down...together?" I said quietly, Figure didn't say anything and got up, thinking I made him upset I panicked a bit. Figure picked me up, I let out a squeak but let him and melted in his touch, he made his way to a couch knowing his way around. He sat down keeping me in his arms, I'm happy about that.
   I sigh in relief and lean into him, Figure started to hum a tune that I didn't know but it was calming. I look around but I all ready know every little detail, I see a splatter of blood over by one of the bookcases indicating that Figure had probably caught the human. I end up closing my eye being tired and I felt a slight movement but after that it was more warm, probably Figure putting a blanket on us. He wrapped his arms around my dripping body still humming the tune, soon I fell asleep feeling better than ever.

{ End <3 }

__________________________________________________________________________________
Based on new update!

~616 Words~