" 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 - 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐏𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 "

A ray of light shinning through my room, hitting me directly into the eyes. My wind wakes up, but my eyes remained closed. Birds chirping could be heard outside outside the window.

      I gather enough energy to open my eyes and start my morning. When I open them, the first thing I am met with is my beautiful boyfriend, Harry. Something about the way the sun hit his face or even his hair, made him more handsome then I could even explain. I give him a kiss on the forehead before I leave the bed. I could ever so slightly see a smile form on the corner of his lips.

       I slide on my uggs, and walk into the bathroom. I turn on the light and look myself in the mirror. Well, its definitely a look. I start my morning routine by washing my face, moisturizer, etc.

      Im just finishing up when I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist, and a head lean against my shoulder.

      "Morning," he mumbles. His voice especially raspy due to how earlier it was. I smile turning around, though his hands never leave my waist. I lift his head up with my hands as he leans into them. I bring his face to mine, giving him a kiss on the nose. A light shade of pink is what his cheeks had turned. A sight for sore eyes he was.

      "Hi there," I giggle. I will never get tired of his morning look. His hair messy, but most definitely fluffy, his choice of a loose shirt but the best pajama pants.

      I remove his hands from my waist and intertwine one of mine with his, leading him to the living room. We laid on the couch, putting on my favorite Disney movie, y/f/m. His body in between my legs, and his head resting on my chest as I play with his hair.

   I loved early mornings with this goofball. This though was later interrupted by the famous Fred and George Weasley.

     "How cute-" one started, "said no one ever," finished the other. I laughed, but harry had no reaction. This was probably because he had already fallen back asleep.

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —
(366 words :) )