Mįñd Gåmęš

"You can't change what you are, Verity,"  My Dad's voice echoed in my head. A beige and tan wolf dashed through a thick pine forest, paws and muzzle drenched in blood. The full moon shone above, providing very little light in the pitch black.

"No matter where you go, where you hide, you'll always be a monster!"  That last word echoed in my head, over and over again. What if everyone was right? I mean, it's not exactly farfetched. 

I woke up panting, sweat covering me in a thin coat. My body started shaking uncontrollably, tears prickling my eyes. Looking at the bedside clock, I found it was only three in the morning, way to early to do anything. Walking onto the landing, my feet were tickled by the fluffy cream carpet, as I stood at the end of the corridor awkwardly.

Kai's bedroom door was open, as always; he'd offered numerous times to share his bed with me, and I was really tempted to take him up on that offer. It's not as if I'm going to have sex with him, just going to share the bed.

I slowly made my way over to the door, watching Kai's sleeping form; he looked so innocent, like he wouldn't hurt a fly. I exhaled quietly, internally kicking myself for doing this, considering I was basically walking into the lion's den.

As I slowly walked into his room, cautiously taking each step, he woke up; he looked adorable like this, caught off guard with fluffy bed hair. I thought he was going to make a smart ass remark, but instead he just lifted up the duvet, letting me climb in beside him. I tried to make a space between us, but he was having none of it; wrapping his arms round my waist and burying his face in my hair. Sleepy Kai was much better than crazy-irritating- sociopath Kai, but I knew his cute side wouldn't be present for long.

His warmth fanned over my neck, helping me relax as I listened to his breathing; it was all the noise I needed to help me drift off to sleep. As my eyelids began to drop, I saw him prop himself up on his elbow to look at me, but I was too tired to care.

"I hope you like morning wood, Viv," He cooed, annoyingly in my ear.

And just like that, the old Kai is back.
---------------🎀---------------

The sun shone brightly through the window, directly onto my face. I groaned and used magic to close the curtains over. A sleeping Kai snored quietly behind me, arms locked round my waist in an iron grip.

And he wasn't kidding about having morning wood; I felt the hardness press up against my thigh, making my cheeks heat up. I tried to wiggle out of his arms, but accidentally rubbed against his member, earning a low groan from the sleeping warlock.

"Next time, I'll be the little spoon."

*3rd Person P.O.V.*
Kai curiously watched the blonde girl walk out of his room, cheeks slightly pink . If he had any emotions, he surely would have felt happy? Although, to be fair he hadn't the foggiest idea of how to distinguish emotions - other than rage, and sadness. Exhaling, he followed her downstairs. 

She flipped through the pages of his grimoire slowly, trailing her fingers over the latin texts. Kai leaned against the doorway, watching the goddess before him. He loved how his shirt looked on her, showing off her curves. When he saw her black boy shorts peek out from beneath the over sized fabric, his pulse quickened and he felt a familiar twitch in his pants.

"Boo," Kai stated, making her jump out of her trance. Verity pulled on the best pissed off face she could muster.

"You know it's rude to creep on people," She snapped, Kai smirked and walked towards her so she was against the edge of the table. As she turned to walk away, he moved in between her swinging legs. Kai ran his hands down her sides, smoothing down her thighs before catching the backs of her knees.

"I prefer the term observing," He cooed, trying to be seductive. Kai looked at her lips; they looked just so...kissable. She brushed her lips against his, teasing the sexually frustrated warlock.

"Observe from a distance," She quipped, her lips delicately touching his with each word; climbing off the table, she sauntered away, swaying her hips.

Kai remained in a trance, until long after she had walked away from him. He sighed and followed the witch, into the kitchen.

She was day dreaming...again. But she looked scared, biting and chewing her lip unconsciously and twiddling a knife in her hands. She looked more hostile in that moment, than she ever did when she was pissed off, but somehow Kai liked it. She nicked her fingers on the blade several times accidentally, but didn't seem to notice.

Kai stood and watched her, blood dripping down onto the floor as she stood in a trance. He quietly walked up to her and held the knife in a grasp, taking it out of her hands. He clicked his fingers in front of her face, still she remained in her trance. Little did he know a mental war was going on in her head, all the voices crowded together and screamed in her head.

As she started to come out of her daze, she felt a weird tingling feeling. When she clicked back into consciousness, she realised what the tingling feeling was. Kai's lips were connected to hers...

To be continued...