Bad luck naughty girl

Chloe opened her eyes when she felt an odd amount of pressure on top of her body. Her alarm had yet to sound so she knew it was still very early. She blinked a few times to let her eyes adjust to the darkness of the room. The silhouette of Beca's naked body loomed over Chloe. She understood the pressure now. It was Beca straddled over the width of her hips. If Chloe was being honest, she forgot she was there.

"Hi, Daddy." Beca whispered. She wasn't feeling little anymore. She was very big and very horny. She tried to leave Chloe alone, assuming she would be awake soon enough, but it wasn't happening fast enough. All Beca could think about was the way Delilah moaned her name the last time she touched her. She wanted more. She needed to hear it again. It made Beca feel good knowing she was the source of Delilah's pleasure.

Chloe's sleepy eyes slid to the illuminated display on the clock. The sun would be rising soon. While she did make it a habit of waking up early every morning, Chloe did not like for her sleep to be interrupted without emergency. It made her pretty cranky. "Love?" Chloe's raspy voice croaked.

"Yes?" Beca answered enthusiastically. She was happy Chloe was awake now. Now she could make her moan and come again.

"Daddy does not like her sleep to be interrupted unless it's an emergency." Chloe informed her. She was trying to be nice about it since it was new and this was her first infringement. This was Chloe giving Beca a chance to recant and lie back down.

Beca secretly liked the edge in Chloe's voice. She smiled, covered by the darkness of the room and leaned down to be closer to Chloe's ear. "It is an emergency, Daddy."

Chloe seriously doubted the legitimacy of the emergency Emma spoke of. She could already tell where this was going by the thick seduction in her voice. She shifted under the weight of Beca's body (not that she was heavy at all) and sighed her dismay. "What's wrong?" She asked playing along with Beca's antics as it was clear she was not going back to sleep now.

"I woke up sooo wet and I couldn't get your moan out of my head." Beca divulged. She was now slowly rolling her hips back and forth against Chloe's, waiting for permission to touch her Domme.

Chloe curiously raised an eyebrow, silently questioning Beca's intentions. She wasn't amused still. If there were things that Chloe did not joke around with, her sleep was one of them. She didn't sleep very much or very long. So when she did sleep, it was important that it be peaceful. "That doesn't sound like an emergency, love. Now you can let me go back to sleep or you can keep it up."

Beca looked down at Chloe and felt the lust creep through her body. She was such a beautiful woman. Yes, even when she was just barely awake. Beca was amazed that after knowing Chloe for all this time, it was only now that she realized how truly radiant she was. Her eyes were shaped like almonds and the specks of gray in the crystal blue pools shone like diamonds in the light. Her lips possessed the most perfectly shaped Cupid's bow Beca had ever seen. Don't even get Beca started on Chloe's curves and the way her walk could put anyone in a trance if they looked long enough.

"If you knew how badly I wanted to touch you, I think you'd see this as the emergency it was." Beca countered. She knew she was playing with fire, but it didn't deter her. She wanted what she wanted. What was she supposed to do?

Without another word Chloe reached over and opened the drawer of the nightstand closest to her side of the bed. Beca looked on in intense curiosity. A pair of shiny metal cuffs dangled from Chloe's fingers. "Hands on the headboard." She ordered.

Beca chewed the inside of her lip. Apparently her plan had backfired. She hesitantly placed her hands against the metal railing of the bed. Chloe reached up and strung the chain of the handcuffs over the headboard and locked Beca into place. For good measure, Beca gave the cuffs a few quick yanks to test their integrity. They didn't budge.

"Rise up and rest on your knees." Chloe instructed. Beca didn't understand where this was going but she did as she was told. A still sleepy but devilish grin played on the lips of Chloe as she reached through the small gap between her body and Beca's. She slid her own panties down just a little and began to stroke herself.

Beca couldn't see what Chloe was doing with her hand but she saw how shallow Chloe's breaths were becoming and the faces of ecstasy she was making. It clicked and Beca whined in an overwhelming amount of displeasure.

She wanted to touch Chloe. She wanted to be the reason she moaned. She wanted to hear her name fall from Chloe's thick dark pink lips. This wasn't fair. This was torture.

"Daddy," Beca groaned, "please." No matter how she turned she couldn't see past her own body to even watch the show. She could hear the sound of Chloe's fingers swishing through her rivers of pleasure and she could feel her body squirming beneath her but that wasn't enough to satiate her desires. She needed to feel the mess Chloe was making under her.

"Only good girls get to touch and please Daddy." Chloe said nearly drowning in self satisfaction.

"Just... please." Beca pulled at the cuffs again to no avail. Having to beg was sending her wetness levels through the roof. Even lying on her back, Chloe still dominated the scene and Beca loved it. "I'll be your good girl, Daddy. I swear."

"Aw. I know you will, love" Chloe said condescendingly. She moaned and cursed as she brought herself closer and closer to climax. If she had to be awake before she wanted to be, she at least deserved an orgasm. She also had to teach Beca a lesson in letting her sleep. This seemed to answer both needs. She opened her eyes to see Beca looking down at her. The sight of Beca cuffed to the bed watching her want what she couldn't have sent Chloe over the edge. She loved feeling wanted and the look in Beca's eyes more than satisfied that longing. Not to mention the spreading wet spot Beca was leaving on Chloe's tank top. Chloe came hard and moaned even louder as she released.

Beca had never felt such heavy lust in her life. She felt deranged and angry. Angry with herself and she was sad too. She didn't understand the array of emotions that were flooding her senses. She was embarrassed that she had to be punished and that she made such a mess on Chloe when she wasn't even the one who was being touched.

"Next time, will you let Daddy sleep?" Chloe asked as she savored the post orgasm bliss.

"Yes." Beca said pouting. Now that the sexual fog had cleared she realized how hard she had been pulling at the cuffs. Certainly she would have the bruises to prove it. It didn't take much to mark her sensitive skin.

"Yes... who?" Chloe asked, tongue in cheek.

"Yes, Daddy." Beca replied.

Chloe saw the light leaking in from outside, noting that the sun was rising. She let out a satisfied hum as she unlocked Beca from the bed. 

"Well, love, we might as well start our day."