Use Me.

Male POV:

She continued to stare at me with that look that said, Are you sure you didn't touch me while I blacked out?. And, I was right. She asked exactly what I thought seconds ago. I looked at her before giving her an innocent smile. I leaned in and pinned her onto the bed. "Would you like me to demonstrate what I did with you when you passed out, Azalea?" Of course, I wasn't gonna do anything to her. I just wanted to see her reaction, I thought she'd turn red and be all embarrassed.. but, man.. I was so wrong. She looked at me, unfazed before grabbing my collar and switching positions with me. Suddenly, she's on top of me. Our faces are barely an inch away. "Never try doing anything funny again, Cassius Nolan." Just, who exactly was this woman.. "Is this how you repay me for staying up all night to look after you?" She looked at me with a confused expression. "Huh? You?" I nodded. "That's right. I stayed up the whole night just to look after you." She opened her mouth and was about to say something until the door flew open. I could feel my soul leaving my body right there and then. My parents and her parents stood there near the door at staring at us with a horrified look on their faces. Anyone would have been horrified if they saw us in this position. She was on top of me and I was right below her with our faces being so close to each other as well. Aza quickly got up and rushed to her parents. My mother came up to me with a smirk on her face, "So, this was what you meant when you said you want to take care of her, my dear?" I shook my head. "It's not like that, mother. Azalea was just startled because I was in her room when she just woke up." I tried to explaining to my parents but they still wouldn't shake that thought out of their heads. Mr.Willows laughed and said, "Well, it seems that you're both getting along fine." I looked at Azalea. Her cheeks were red from embarrassment. It was just pure silence for a whole minute. So, I decided to break the silence by saying, "Since, Azalea is all better now. Why don't we all have breakfast together?" I smiled at them as they nodded. My mom suggested that I should get some rest since I did stay up, but I refused. I told her I would be fine.

7:38AM, I had to quickly shower and get changed since I smelled like alcohol.. But, if I knew it was gonna be this awkward, I would've just went to sleep in my room. We're all sitting on a table eating our food in complete silence. My mom looked at me before asking, "Cassius, did you find the culprit for the poison? I've been thinking about that all night, I can't help but worry, my dear." Everyone turned their heads to me. I nodded my head slowly and replied, "Don't worry too much about it, mother. I've already taken care of it." The "it" refers to the thing that poisoned my lovely fiancée's wine, I sent people to look into it and eventually found the culprit.. tortured the poor thing brutally.. it's still breathing. Not for long though. They all continued eating until Azalea asked, "Mother, father, may I go outside today?" Her father choked on his food that he was chewing on. "It's dangerous for you to go alone outside, Azalea." Her mother replied with a stern look on her face. Aza sighed and continued eating. I stared at her and noticed she looked quite upset. I smirked before speaking, "How about I go with her? If she can't go alone, then it'll be alright if I go as well right? I also wanted to get some fresh air." All of them looked shocked except Azalea. She looked at me with a confused expression. Mrs.Willows quickly replied, "I think that's a great idea, you both should spend time to get to know each other more." The rest nodded and agreed, but not Azalea. She still continued to stare at me as if I was an alien. And, just me saying those things brightened the room more, everyone started chatting.

After we all finished eating, I went to my room to get ready to head out. I decided to wear full on black. Black sweater, black pants, black coat and a black belt. I sprayed some cologne onto myself around my neck and headed out to wait in front of Aza's room.

(Outfit ref)