A Deal.

Male POV:

18:01PM, We arrived back home, I'm waiting for Azalea to park the car since she wanted to do it. Once she's done, we headed inside. As we were walking to the living room where my parents were most of the time. A girl jumped out from behind the door. Dirty blonde hair, big green eyes, bow I knew her. She was a very close friend of mine. Isabella Charmaine.. It's been 3 years since I've last seen her, since she had to go abroad to work for her dad's company and to continue her studies. Azalea looked at me with a confused expression as she walked towards the sofas. "So, who is she?" She asked. Before, I even got to speak, Isabella answered, "Isabella Charmaine, my pleasure to meet you, Ms.Willows. I'm a close friend of Cassius, right, Cas?" The two woman stared at me, waiting for my answer. I looked at Isabella in the eyes before nodding. She reminded me of my little sister if she was still alive. Isabella smiled before jumping into my arms. I was confused. Azalea was confused. I sighed before picking her up and putting her down on the sofa beside Azalea. My parents weren't here, it was strange. "Isa, why are you suddenly back?" I asked her while smiling. "I asked my father for a month's worth of break and I just recently finished my studies as well." She answered, giving me an innocent smile. Azalea just glanced at both of us without saying a word. I didn't like touching Isabella. I don't know why either. It just felt weird. My parents entered the room, looking at us. "Auntie, Uncle, you're both back." Isabella excitedly spoke while running up to them. She acted so casual with them.. She's been calling them "auntie" and "uncle" ever since she was little. I looked as Azalea got up and greeted them as well. I felt a small tension between those two women but I'd rather not get involved.. afterall, women are horrifying. My father looked at me before answering, "Cassius, Bella will be staying here for a month. Could you lead her to her room?" I got up and nodded, taking Azalea along. I don't trust Isabella. I'm sure she can't just appear so suddenly without a notice. "Thank you, Cas. You're still as welcoming and warm as the first time I saw you." She spoke as she clung to my other arm. I smiled nervously while Azalea held onto my hand. Maybe, I can let my guard down a little and besides, if she ever tried anything funny.. I can just get rid of her, right? I don't hit or kill women but there's always female assassins out there anyways. I ended up leading her to her room by myself since Azalea had to use the washroom for a bit. As we were walking there, she spoke. "Do you like that woman, Cas?" I stopped in my tracks before looking at her. "Why are you asking, Bella?" She shrugged. "Just curious." I sighed before answering, "If you'd like to know, why don't you find out yourself, Isabella?" She shook her head slowly before continuing to walk. I followed closely behind her. Something didn't feel right about her, she was acting strange to begin with. She wasn't the type to cling onto me or ask about something else that doesn't involve her. As we reached the front of her room, she turned to look at me. "You know, Cas. I quite like you. It's frustrating seeing you with another woman that isn't me." My eyes widened when I heard those words. "I quite like you." I stepped back a little as she began walking closer. "I was just kidding! You should've seen the look on your face." I let out a sigh of relief as she began giggling. I still don't think it was a joke but, I'll leave that out for now.."Could I ask you for a favour though?" I nodded slowly. I didn't want to do it, but I'm also curious about what she wants. "Please treat me warmly like you did back then, Cas. I know you're engaged, but you never asked for the marriage, now did you?" I gulped. She was right. I never asked for the marriage, I didn't want to marry someone I didn't know in the first place. But, everything changed ever since I saw Azalea. She was colorful despite her empty expressions towards me. Isabella walked closer to me, waiting for my answer. "I've always been treating you warmly, Isabella. Don't think too much. We're just a little distant because we haven't seen each other for 3 years." I gave her a warm smile as I spoke. She sighed before she tiptoed and kissed my cheek. Disgusting. I was glad Azalea wasn't here, I didn't want her to see this. I stepped back a little. "A maid will bring your luggage and bags to your room. You probably already know where my room is. So, find me there when you need something." She sighed and stepped back. "Alright, thank you for leading me to my room, Cas. I'll see you during dinner time." She gave me a bright smile before entering her room. I watched as her door shut before wiping off the kiss mark on my cheek. It was filthy. I walked back to my room to see Amai scratching on the door. She meowed as she turned her head up and looked at me. I smiled while picking her up and entering my room. I put her down before heading to take a bath in the bathroom.