Hatred.

(Please keep in mind that this is Azalea's POV from p.1 to the current part.)

Fem POV:

I was staring out the left side of the car's window. It was moving slow, too slow. We're heading to see my fiancé and stay at his place for awhile. I never wanted this marriage. I hated the idea of getting in an arranged marriage, maybe it's because I loved someone else. Killian, my boyfriend, is the sweetest person I could've asked for. He hasn't been in contact for a week now ever since I told him I got into an arranged marriage, I was worried. Maybe, I was just clingy and annoying. Even though, he's arrogant and ignorant sometimes, I still love him. Maybe, I'm just easy to win over. Just sweet words, good treatment and freedom. Then, I'll be heads over heels for that person, but I know one thing's for sure.. I will never love my fiancé.. or so I thought. This car is so fucking slow, I bet a snail could've been faster. If I was the driver, maybe we could have gotten there by now but, my parents won't let me drive because it wasn't "ladylike". I've always wanted to be a racer, let it be a motorcycle or a sports car. I sighed and scrolled through my phone to pass time.

6:51AM, we're being led to the living room where my fiancé and his family are. I heard a lot of rumours about him, both bad and good. I'm walking beside my father as we entered the room. Now, let's just say the rumours about his looks were true. Black hair, lovely gray eyes and a nice bodybuild too. Self-made billionaire, huh? I saw him stare at me with his eyes widened. The eyes that wanted to compliment me. I wasn't shocked by his looks since he had quite the reputation for them but he rarely shows his face out in public. Both our families exchanged greetings before we all sat down on the sofas. His mansion was big, possibly bigger than mine, I can't even leave my own home alone. It's always either with 2 or 3 bodyguards, I always told them it wasn't needed. I knew how to take of care myself and I had already learnt self-defence by myself. But, they wouldn't listen. My parents were talking about business and the marriage with his family. I was bored, really really bored. Until, Mr.Nolan, my fiancé father, glanced at me and looked at his son before saying, "Why don't you take her out to our garden outside, Cassius? The flowers are blooming this season and the weather is nice too." Cassius.. Cassius Nolan. What a nice name. Cassius nodded and glanced at me, waiting for my answer. I stared at him before answering, "It'd be my pleasure to be able to see your garden, Mr.Nolan." and gave them a sweet smile. He got up and held out his hand. I stared at it for a while before placing hand onto his hand. We both left the living room with him leading me to the garden. I thought it was just gonna be some small place with flowers. Like any other women, I loved flowers and animals. I was so wrong about the small part, once we arrived. The garden looked more like a park. Cassius let go of my hand and went to sit down on one of the benches. I went to look around the flower beds. They had many flowers. Roses, bell flowers, lavenders, jasmines, peonies and.. my favourite, gardenias. They had lovely fragrance which made me adore them so much. I bent down to touch them, it's truly been awhile since I've gotten or touched any flowers. My boyfriend never thought of getting me any and my parents never approved of him because he wasn't really financially stable. I reached for the gardenia, touching its petals.
——
"May I pluck it out?" I asked Cassius while staring at the flower, avoiding eye contact.
"Of course, you can pluck as many flowers as you wish." He answered in a gentle tone, I could feel his eyes on me.
"Thank you." I said as I plucked out the gardenia and bring it up to my nose. It had such a strong, floral scent. Then, I remembered what he said moments ago. Pluck as many flowers as you wish. I bent down as I pluck out a few more gardenias and bell flowers. He didn't seem to mind, I couldn't see what he was doing. I was afraid I'd make it awkward if I looked directly at me. "We should head back inside now, it's getting hot outside." He said that to break the silence. I straightened myself, holding the flowers in my arms and walked towards him. He led me back to the living room where our parents were still talking. He stopped at the door as he stared down at me. I just noticed our height difference. I was only able to reach his neck, I looked up at him before running towards our parents and handing them a gardenia and a bellflower each. I gave them a warm smile as I felt Cassius's stare on me. After awhile of their talking and discussing, we were lead to the bedrooms that we'd be staying in. My parents went with his parents while Cassius led me to my room, holding my luggages. After, he settled down my luggage, he said, "My room is close to yours, it's down the hall with the golden doorknob. If you ever need anything during your stay, please find me there, Ms.Willows." I nodded as he smiled before walking away. I was relieved, he was a nice and gentle person. I looked around my room, it was big, 2 bookshelves, a bathroom, a bed with curtains, the bed is probably big enought to fit 3 people, a table and 2 chairs, a big closest, 2 drawers on each side of the bed and the balcony. I sighed and went to lay down on the bed. I was gonna rest until tonight's banquet.