Chapter-11

Word Count: 1268 😁

It's been one year since the big argument, which broke the once very close father and son duo in two.

The son left, and the father chooses to give his daughter the attention he once showed him with while sending his son letters once a month.

Meanwhile, ijekiel continues to send akaal letters on the weekly.

But when he isn't at the shcool, he goes straight (not so) to the royal vacation castel.

but during this time, jennette was learning how a princess should act in which was inforced by akaal.

But right now, he is having a mental breakdown since he's headed back to the imperial castle.

The road was bumpy, making him hit into ijekiel, although the white-haired boy didn't mind one bit the brunette girl did.

'Curse you, kiel, how dare you hold brother like that 😤' was the only thought running through her head as she starred daggers straight into the poor boy.

♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡
Meanwhile, in the Imperial Castle
♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡

The whole place was a mess, Claude was ordering everyone around, making sure there were no mistakes.

Although athy was no better, she was in charge of making aka's room shiny, so she was in the room with Lily ordering everyone since she needed him to like her so she wouldn't die.

"Lily, what flowers does the prince like?" She questioned, looking at many vases full of different types of flowers in all kinds of colours.

"Well, princess, i believe his Highness likes blue bells," the maid lily answered as she wiped down a table

"Very good then hanna can you get more blue bells and place they all about as i put this one on brothers sitting era table" the princess asked as she grabbed the vase with the correct flowers and but them on the table

"Of course, my little princess," as hanna was about to leave, Athanasia personal maid ces came running in out of breath. "Your Highness, his Highness is almost here. You must get ready."

"Right lily ces you help me get ready and hanna get the blue bells in place once you have them." Athy ordered before leaving with two maids to get ready.

︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎
After she got ready and was in front of the Palace

♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡

A carriage dressed in gold and blue bells came into view meanwhile you could see a visibly worried little girl, maid and Knight even though you couldn't see the worry on the emperors face deep inside her was panicking which was understandable from how their last meeting went.

A boy with glistering gold blonde hair and a pair of diamond eyes with a mix of Teal and redish pink mixed within. After him, he came out with two people following him, a boy with white hair and a shining pair of golden eyes. A young girl with chocolate brown hair and diamond eyes that were coloured with a beautiful sea blue.