How could you do that? prt:3

TBH i cba with the fancy fonts it just takes a lot of time its also 10am and i haven't slept but you asked for a prt 3 so i shall deliver 

It had been two whole weeks since the Y/N being left to die incident and the whole saving the school thing, Y/N hadn't uttered a word to Wednesday. He didn't want to talk to her she left him to die, used him. He felt anger wash over him every time he saw the small girl only being near her if compulsory, only hung out with their friends when she wasn't around normally during her writing time. But any other time such as: breakfast, lunch and dinner he was nowhere to be found. He found eating his meals on the rooftop in solitary was better than being near her.

On the other hand Wednesday was feeling something she never felt and she hated to admit it to herself, she was feeling guilty for her actions or even hurt. She was hurt that whenever the H/C boy would see her he would turn the other way and not even utter a word. She never saw him eat meals with the self proclaimed friends that gathered round their usual table and anytime she sent Enid to look for him in his dorm room he wasn't even there. She hated this unusual feeling in her stomach.

Another thing Wednesday hated was your new friend Amber you picked up on the way of your new journey without her. She found out after getting Thing to spy on you to see where you would go for your meals, she would never admit it but she wanted to make sure you was still eating right. Wednesday did her research on the werewolf girl, and by research she means stalking the poor girl, breaking and entering her room. She wanted to know what this Amber girl wanted with her Y/- uhm she means Y/N.

------Present-----

Y/N pov:

I was currently laying in my dorm with Amber watching a movie on my phone, we had become close in the last week but it felt like we had known each other since forever, she was kind, never bossed me around, showed her emotions and actually cared about me, something i hadn't felt in a long time. I was stuck in my thoughts until i hear a slight clatter on my desk and quickly jolt up.

~~~

~~~

~~~

IM SORRY FOR THE CLIFFHANGER 

I know I'm longing this out but I need my sleep people

i hope my apology is accepted 😂😂