27. sidjan 💞

Continue.....

Akshu : you had sent faisu london for me ???

Sid opened his eyes and looked at her

Sid : i had not sent faisu ........ But i had definitely sent your fatty

Akshu : 😳😳😳😳😳

Akshu : he is not my fatty ( shyly )

Sid : atleast not lie to me ...... Other than me who can know that my twin was fell in love with my childhood bestfriend when she met her for first time .......

Akshu : there is nothing like that ...... ( Turning her face )

Sid : then say by looking into my eyes ......

Akshu : ( looking at him ) okay fine ..... I fell for him in childhood only ........

Sid : 😏😏😏😏

Akshu : but why you sent him ?? And how do you get to know that i was in london ??

Sid : everything is not meant to be reveal .......

Akshu : don't do this ..... 😫😫😫

Sid : you are still the same ....... You not change a single percent 😊😊😊😊

Akshu : but you have changed at little bit .......

Sid : 🤨🤨🤨🤨

Akshu : means now you have become more handsome.... Then before .....

Sid : but you said that i would always be ugly in your sight .....

Akshu : yahh ..... You still are ......

After some second of silence they looked at each other and burst out laughing by remembering the old days ....

After some minutes.....

Sid : can't you stay with us like before ???

Akshu : what do you want me to do ???

Sid : ( looking at her ) if i say you to stay ..... Would you stay ???

Akshu gave a small smile and turned her face .....

Sid : ( straighting her face ) what should I means by your this action......

Again there was silence.......

Akshu : ( looking at Sid ) did you miss me ??

Sid opened his eyes and looked at her and smiled

Akshu : okay ..... I got it ..... You didn't miss me because we are twins and i was always present with you heartily.......

Sid : you know me so well .....
( His face fell after saying this )

Sid s pov

( Then what happen akshu that day ..... Why didn't you trust me ..... Why you never came to me for explaintion.. where was your belief that if your Ashu had done something then there must be any reason  )

( A small tear fell from his eyes but wiped it off before akshu could she it 😢😢😢 )

Akshu had turned her face

Akshu s pov

( No ..... Ashu ..... I don't know you fully .... At that day my heart was saying there must be any valid reason behind your that action but my mind was saying something else which was in negative favour of you ..... And everytime when it comes to you i always listen to my heart but don't know what happened that day that i believe my mind )