3

Weeks passed and your relationship with Yeji got better.. slightly.. and you realised that she wasn't as scary as the last time, although sometimes she may scare you abit, but it's fine both of you kind of got along anyways!

She started talking to you slightly more and sometimes you would notice her grinning a little whenever you guys had a conversation in the dorms. In the school campus too, she would quietly wave at you when you walked by. Guess she has to keep up to her "ice queen" image.

You didn't realise it yourself but, you were actually getting along with the school's "Ice queen". Yeji was very fond of you, you just don't know it yourself.

She treats you differently (in a nice way) unlike the rest of the students, she was still a bitch towards them. Since you were her dorm-mate, you were the closest person to her now and her only friend in the school. None of the students suspected something going on between the both of you guys though, they're still busy fanboying/fangirling over Yeji.

When you got back to your dorm after your classes, it was already near dinner time.

You knocked on Yeji's door and opened it, surprised to see no one inside.

Strange, she would be in here at this hour..

"Were you looking for me?"

I flinched.

"Yeji what the fuck?! You scared me.." I sighed as I saw Yeji smirk a little.

"Hey, is it okay if I stay in your room for the next few days? The AC in my room broke and I can't fall asleep without it. It broke a few days ago and I couldn't sleep well then."

Ah, that explains why she gets grumpy alot.

"Sure, I guess my bed is big enough for 2 people.. Just don't push me off the bed."
.
.
.

As I was about to head to bed after doing my assignments, I saw Yeji walking out of the bathroom wearing a cute pyjama set.

"I didn't know you slept with pyjamas, you're such a baby~" I teased.

Yeji glared at me.

Okay, I shouldn't have said that.

Yeji hopped onto my bed and laid down beside me. I turned off the lights and laid down.

Not wanting to disturb or invade her private space, I scooted further away from her.

A few minutes later as I was about to fall asleep, I felt the blanket shifting as I turned to see Yeji who was tossing and turning on the bed. I didn't really think of it much until she got up from the bed and went out of my room.
.
.

She came back with some contraceptives and sat on the bed. I quietly got up and tried to find out what she was doing.

"Yeji, what are you doing? And, what is that?"

"None of your business."

"C'mon Yeji."

"It's pills. They help me sleep better."

I scooted closer to her and looked at the pill bottle.

Remembering something my Profs taught me during one of my lectures, I quickly took the pill bottle away from Yeji.

"The fuck are you doing?" Yeji asked, slightly annoyed.

"Did a doctor prescribe you these pills?"

"No."

"Where did you get them?"

"A Pharmacy."

"What kind of pills are these?"

"It's just some sleeping pills that I took randomly from a counter, stop asking so many questions."

"Yeji, you can't eat these pills without having a doctor's prescription. It can be bad for you."

"Then how am I supposed to sleep? Sleeping pills are the only things that help me fall asleep.

"Well you can find other methods to fall asleep better and safer..?"

"Like what."

I thought about it for a moment.

"Whenever I have difficulty falling asleep, I would cuddle with a soft toy or with my pillow. I'm not saying that you must cuddle but it's just better-- no wait don't get the wrong-- urgh." I messed up my wording.

"Nevermind, I'll go to sleep-"

"Actually, sure."

I turned my head.

"I don't know what cuddling means but, whatever makes me fall asleep, I guess."

"You sure?"

Yeji nodded.

I scooted closer to Yeji and hugged her softly.

"This is how you cuddle, in a way."

Yeji froze, she didn't know what to say or do.
But she has to admit, it helped her fall asleep.
A few minutes later, Yeji was sound asleep.

"Finally.."

You scooted away from Yeji and turned over to your side. You thought about what you did just now, and you felt a little warmth in your heart.

This feels.. nice.